Chapter 3: Dancing

"Error? Are you okay?" Blueberry asks, sounding concerned for his... Boyfriend. Holy shoot! I have a boyfriend~! Blueberry comes to this realization and smiles widely. "Y-Yeah! I'm fine Blue, don't worry." Error says with a smile, kissing the top of Blueberry's head. Blueberry narrows his eyes. "You're lying!" He says, going back into that cute persona. "I'm fine Blue, really, you don't have to worry about it." Error says, still smiling. "Come on Erry! I'm your boyfriend, you can tell me anything!" Blueberry says. Error makes a tiny squeak before coming to his senses, "Y-y-Yeah, I-I guess we're l-like that." Error says, his cheeks now a dark shade of midnight blue. "I mean, we have sex, make out, and love each other. We meet all the requirements!" Blueberry says happily, clapping his hands together.

Error's eyes cover with error's again and he starts making quiet goat noises. "Erry, we've had sex, it's a thing that happened, you don't need to freak out about it!" Blueberry says. "H-How are you s-s-so calm about i-it?!" Error exclaims. "Because I'm CONSTANTLY thinking about having sex!" Blueberry says. Error shrinks into his turtleneck, whimpering quietly. "I mean, how can I NOT talk about it?! I fucked the coolest guy in the multiverse! Who's also a god!" Blueberry says. Error starts to glitch, shaking badly now. "Plus he's really good at it~." Blueberry says, an obvious flirt in his voice. Error goes into a reboot, his colors all weird with so many glitches. Oh shit, I messed up! Was all Blueberry could think as Error rebooted. Error comes out of the reboot a minute or two later and peeks out of his turtleneck, "Uh... you saw nothing." Error says awkwardly. Blueberry giggles a little, grabbing both of Error's hands. "Deal!" He says, swinging their hands around. Error seems confused, "What are you doing?" Error asks.

Blueberry looks up at Error and smiles. "I'm having fun!" Blueberry says happily. "Couples can do fun and silly things that even best friends can't do!" Blueberry adds. ".... you're having fun, by... swinging hands??" Error asks. "No, I'm having fun being with you! This makes it more fun!" Blueberry says. Error chuckles a bit and kisses Blueberry's forehead, "You are too adorable Blue." He says happily. Blueberry smiles a little. Blueberry then starts to move his and Error's arms in a way that could be seen as... Dancing? Error seemed even more confused, What the fuck is this guy doing??? He thinks.

Blueberry starts to move him and Error around, dancing happily. Error seems so confused, but was happy since Blueberry was happy. Blueberry seems to be humming some kind of music as he does this, a wide goofy grin on his face. Error smiles too and they dance together for a while before two more join, they go by the names of Ink and Fresh. "Hey gu- whoa, I didn't know you could dance Error!" Ink says happily.

End of Third Chapter