Chapter 5: Two Months Time

Error finds himself in Ink's world, looking around, it was a lot like the inside of a stone cabin, cozy, yet spacious. "Hey bro!" Ink says happily, he was holding a pie in his hands. Ink always did believe in comfort food... Error thought to himself. "I'm... I'm good Ink, thanks." Error says sadly. He had just left his boyfriend in a place that drove you insane... I hope he'll be alright... Error thinks. Ink notices the frown on Error's face and snaps his fingers, chisps, cinnamon bunnies, nice cream, and a lot of other food appears. "Comfort food and TV! Perfect medicine!" Ink says, smiling a little. Error tries to smile, he really does, but he couldn't stop thinking about Blueberry, about how alone he felt all those years in the Anti-Void alone... He held onto the hope that he would see that Blueberry was fine when he returned.

MEANWHILE:

Blueberry woke from the lack of heat next to him, it was freezing! He sat up to find Error gone. At first, Blueberry was confused. Why would Error leave him? Didn't he love him? Wouldn't he say someth- "I'm sorry"

He knew

He knew he had to leave. And he couldn't tell him because of that stupid journal. He understood why Error was crying so much, why he kept saying 'i'm sorry' over and over again... Then, reality struck him like a lightning bolt, he was alone, in the place that his boyfriend had gone insane... no, I'll keep my sanity, he can't be gone that long... can he? Blueberry thinks.

Days passed, Blueberry had one thought on his mind the entire time, Error. He couldn't stop thinking about Error. He never felt angry or resentful, infact, the thought of Error's face was the only thing that kept him sane. Yet as more and more days passed, that stopped working. He started hearing voices, asking if he were okay and what had happened to that 'innocent' Blueberry. Some of them even had the nerve to insult Error.

So Blueberry ignored the voices, he just stared off into the antivoid. Weeks went by, more voices came, some voices went, but they all said and asked the same things, "Are you ok?" "What happened to you?" "Where's that innocent Blueberry?" He would just curl up on the ground, crying for hours at a time, wishing that someone, anyone would come save him from this hell he was in.

But one voice, one voice made him angry. "Error was right to leave you, you're a wimp! I bet he doesn't even love you!" It said. "SHUT UP!!!" Blueberry burst out one day, "SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP!!!!" He shouts into the nothingness before collapsing onto the ground again. The voices went silent for a little bit after that, but not long after, they start again. "We're sorry Blueberry!" A lot of them say. "We didn't mean to upset you!" Some add. "H-Huh??" He asks, "Why... why are you being nice to me now?" He adds, getting up. "We just wanted to ask questions Blueberry! We didn't mean to be rude!" A voice answers. Yet still, his head hurt from so many voices speaking at once, all saying different things, even if they were good things. "is this what error feels like?" Blueberry mutters.

"Okay Blueberry! I have a question, why do you love Error?" A voice asks. "Isn't it obvious? He's so nice and sweet... It's impossible not to love him!" Blueberry responds. "I have a question! What will you do when Error returns?" A voice asks. Blueberry takes a while to answer this one, "I... I'd probably tackle him to the ground in a hug." He says, "I... I don't know if he's even going to come back... I hope he does..." He adds.

MEANWHILE:

Error hears a voice, "Error! Error! Blueberry's hearing us too!" It says happily. Error chuckles a bit and mutters, "not a good time guys, you're lucky that there's a movie playing." He says. Some of the voices giggle at each other and go quiet again. "But... He's really upset Error!" One of the voices says. "i... i can't go back there... not yet." Error mutters, Even if I really really wanted to... He adds in his thoughts. "Are you ever going to go back?" Another voice asks. "yes, i am, in one month, two weeks and three days to be exact." He mutters.