Chapter 6: Hello Honey, I'm Home!

Blueberry didn't even drop the bone, just looked up at Error. He looked so tired, tired of life, tired of this void, tired of the askers, but mostly tired of the pain. The Blueberry Error had known died the second he left him alone here. Error walks over and hugs Blueberry tightly, "i'm so so sorry." He murmurs. Blueberry doesn't say anything, he doesn't even hug Error back. He just sits there and let's his arms go limp as he stares off into the whiteness.

The sound of a bone clattering to the ground could be heard. Blueberry didn't even have the energy to keep that in his hand anymore. Error pulls away from the hug, holding Blueberry up, "B-Blue?" He asks, his eyes void of hope. Blueberry looks up at Error, those big blue eyes lacked all hope and energy. Blueberry had lost the will to live. "Blueberry, please, snap out of it!" Error begs, tears now welling in his eyes. Blueberry looks away from Error, staring at the void that drove him to depression. "120 days, 242 minutes, and 42 seconds..." Blueberry mutters, staring at the wall. "I'm sorry, please, come back to me, please..." Error continues to beg, crying now.

Blueberry looks back at Error, he seemed so sad, so confused, so... Alone. He didn't say anything, he didn't have to, his eyes said everything, 'There's nothing that can come back'. "No... no, god, please, NO!!!" Error shouts, hugging Blueberry tightly. Blueberry hugs Error back, his eyes full of sadness. "I waited so long to see your face again..." Blueberry says. "I'm sorry, I'm so so sorry." Error says, sobbing. "Error... Don't cry..." Blueberry says, yet strangely, he felt himself lacking empathy. He had been trying to block out emotions so long... That he couldn't even feel anything for his lover. Error just hugs Blueberry tighter, still sobbing.

Suddenly, everything that has happened in the last ten minutes hits Blueberry like a bullet train. He could suddenly feel all of the sadness he had tried so hard to block out. He hugs Error tightly, starting to sob uncontrollably. "ERROR! I missed you so much! God, thank god!" Blueberry says. "I'm sorry, I'm so so so sorry!" Error exclaims, still sobbing. Blueberry holds Error tighter than he's ever held anything ever. He lets out loud distorted crying noises, "ERROR! Oh god Error! Never leave me again!" Blueberry says. "I won't! I promise I won't!" Error exclaims, holding Blueberry as if he were something that Error needed to protect with his life.

After their cries had died down, Blueberry still cling onto Error, even when Error had let go of him. He acted as if, if he let go of Error, he'd leave again. Error sighs a bit, then wraps his arms around Blueberry again. It started getting ridiculous after ten minutes or so. "Blueberry you can let go now." Error says softly, not wanting to upset his shorter companion. Blueberry just shakes his head. "Okay." Error says.

So they stayed like that. For an hour. "Blue... this is getting- no, this is ridiculous." Error says with a sigh. "I don't want you to leave me again..." Blueberry says. Looking into his eyes, you could tell he had major PTSD from what happened. He was scarred. "Don't worry Blue... Look at me." Error says. Blueberry looks up at Error. "I'm never going to leave you like that again, I promise." Error says, his eyes showing that he's being truthful. Blueberry looks up at Error, his eyes that of a broken man who had lost their determination. "I don't believe you." He says honestly, "I don't know what to believe anymore..." He adds. Error sighs, "I didn't think you would, and I don't blame you... I left you here for two months, by force yes, but I should've figured out some way of getting you someone to talk to other than those stupid voices..." Error says sadly.

Blueberry looks up at Error, confusion in his eyes. "Two... Months? Error... It's been four months!" Blueberry says. "The time in this Anti-Void moves slower than most other places... making my two months four months for you." Error says, "Does that make sense?" He adds. Blueberry nods, he's frowning though. "The voices are nice... They made good compan- oh who the fuck am I kidding... They made me go fucking insane!" Blueberry says, surprisingly swearing. "I hate them! I hate them! IHateThemIHateThemIHateThemIHateThemIHateThem!" Blueberry says, covering his ears. Tears started to run down his face. Error's expression of surprise turns to anger, "what the hell did they ask you?" He growls.