Chapter 6

"What is this? I gave you this and you didn't eat it? What kind of father do you think that makes me look like? Its like I don't feed my fucking child!" 

He threw it on the floor, 

"Dad it's ok, I made noodles." 

He pushed the bit of his hair that didn't go bald out of his face, 

"I know that, but your supposed to eat what I tell you to eat!"

I laughed at how stupid he was being, 

"Dad, it doesn't matter, stop making a big deal out of-" 

Before I knew it, I was face down on the floor with my dad hovering over me kicking and hitting me. How could he do this to me, I just can't believe this was actually happening. The last thing I knew, my dad got up and I kicked him right in the balls, I grabbed my bag and ran out of the house as fast as I could.

-------------------------------------------------

It was raining and my hair got all wet, I didn't know where I was going, I just knew that I had to get away from him.

I went to a place where I could just be alone, where Tif and Iz can't find me.

I walked up to the stage and looked at the mic, my only happiness.

I put the music on and tried to sing the lyrics, 

"When you're gone, the pieces of my heart, I'm missing..." 

I stopped and turned off the music, I broke down right on the stage, I curled up in a ball and just cried, the one thing that could turn my frown back to a smile failed, now I know that I can never ever forget what my dad did, and I can never ever forgive him either.

I understood that he was drunk, but it was his decision to start drinking when mom died, I never thought it could lead to hurting me physically, it always hurt me deep inside to see him do that to himself. But, its his decision.

I could feel myself shiver at these thoughts but then I felt someone over me, I raised my arms and hid my face so no one could know it was me,

"Love, are you alright?" 

I took my arms down and saw Louis looking at me with such concern, his normal peppy alter ego wasn't there. 

He held out his hand and he helped me up, 

"Thanks." 

He wrapped me up in a pink and blue polka dotted blanket. 

He picked me up and started walking. I don't know where he was taking me, but I didn't care.