Chapter 22

As I walked in the theatre I saw Louis playing around with music sheets, he threw one out of frustration. I watched him for a while pacing back and forth on the stage. Someone else got on the stage, he looked at them and back at his music sheets, he picked them all up and started packing them in his bag. He walked away from the person and said, 

"It's all yours."

And walked out of the theatre, it hurt me a lot because I really missed him being so affectionate towards me and being so lovable towards others too, maybe if I treated him the same way, just maybe he would have kept his attention on me. I decided enough is enough, I walked outside and followed Louis to wherever he was going.

-------------------------------------------------

I saw Louis walk in to a big fancy restaurant. I looked through the glass window and saw him sit with a girl... Eleanor Calder... His ex... Why would he be eating somewhere with his ex? I decided to fight fire with fire and get someone else in this game, I called up Harry and asked him to come down here, he accepted once I told him what my plan was...

-----------------------------------------------

"Are you sure this will get you and Louis back together?"

He asked in his raspy tone which sounded much more fatigue today.

"I hope so Harry."

We walked in hand in hand and got a table right where Louis could see us. We had his attention for a slight second but he quickly went back to listen to whatever Eleanor was saying.

"He doesn't seem to be paying attention."

I said almost in tears.

"Sweetie, He honestly cares about you, its just, he's waiting for you to apologize and open up to him."

He held my hand and tried to comfort me, 

"That's what I want to do but he's so distant these past few weeks, i don't know what to do!"

"Give it time, he'll come around."

-----------------------------------------------

              -1 month later...-

We were back on the stage, Louis was laying down, I started to walk up to him with tears in my eyes. I was ready to confront him, it took me one month, but at least I'm not too late.

"Louis?"

I said as I walked up to him on the stage,

He sat up and looked at me,

"Yes?"

"My mom, she died a few years a go in a car accident, she was my best friend and ever since she died I hardly allowed myself to open up to anyone. My dad became more abusive but I never told anyone because he was the only thing i had left that could remind me of her. I'm so sorry I haven't been honest with you it's just I was so scared that you would hurt me so I pushed you away."

He patted the floor next to him asking me to sit next to him. I continued.

"I know that what he does to me hurts you because you love me, or loved. I didn't understand that, thank you though, for caring about me and not giving up."

He smiled,

"Go on love, I know your not done."

He said trying to get more out of me.

"I know that you may be mad at me, but I still wanna be your friend-"

He cut me off,

"Friend...? No way! I want to be your best friend. Most importantly, I want to be your boyfriend."

I looked at him confused,

"But your with Eleanor?"

He laughed a little bit, 

"I'm not with Eleanor, I agreed to have dinner with her the other night so that she'd leave me alone. She asked me for one dinner and I told her never again."

He squeezed me in his arms, 

"Louis?"

"Yes love?"

"I'm in love with you."

He looked at me deep in the eyes, I looked back in to his blue orbs.

"I'm in love with you too love."

He said and kissed me.

"Now tell me more about what's on your mind."

I laid down in his strong loving arms and spoke my mind to him.

-------------------------------------------------

I got back home from a beautiful night with Louis, I saw my dad waiting for me at the top of the stairs.

"Hey dad. What are you up to?"

"Don't 'hey dad' me, you leave the house for about 3 months and don't even explain to me what's happening or where you are? You are so irresponsible and naive-"

"I'm irresponsible and naive? Dad look in the mirror! I'm not the one who has been drinking their life away and beating their daughter and making her runaway from home because I'm terrified of you. I left because I'm afraid that you might kill me!"

He looked at me concerned,

"Look Jenny. I don't have a drinking problem and I have never beat you up." 

I nodded my head with tears flowing down my face, 

"Yes you have, when you were drunk. Have you checked the house monitor lately?"

He looked at the camera and then went to his laptop, he went to three months before the date and saw himself beating his own daughter, it made him cry.

"Honey, I'm so sorry, you know I never meant to do that, you know how I get when I drink."

"Doesn't matter dad, you decided to drink. You took matters in to your own hands."

I said and went upstairs. I called Louis missing him desperately already,

"Hi love, why are you crying?"

"Louis, can you come get me? I'll explain everything when you get here." 

"Are you having a fight with your dad again?"

"Yeah, I can't live here anymore Lou."

"I'll be right there babe, pack your things your gonna stay with me."

He said and hung up.

I took all of my clothes and packed it in a leopard suitcases which was my mothers, I went in my dads room and took my moms jewelry box and put it in my music bag. I took my suit case and my bag and went out of my bedroom window and climbed down the tree. Louis grabbed me in his arms and kissed me passionately. 

"You ready love?"

I nodded my head. He took my bags and put it in the car. We got in and he drove away quickly.

"I left my dad a note."

"What did it say on it?"

"It said that I'm moving out and that I want him to go get help."

"Did he touch you?"

I shook my head,

"He didn't know he hurt me until he watched it from the security camera in the house."

He looked at me surprised,

"He has a security camera?"

"It was because he wanted to make sure I was always studying."

He was confused but he shrugged it off,

"As long as your alright I'll be fine!"

He had his right hand on the gear shift, I held his hand and comforted him. He looked at me confused because he wasn't used to me being so open.

"I'm amazing now!"

I laughed, he was amazing, he changed my life and I'm so glad he saved me from everything, he made me believe in love again and I'll never forget that.