~Chapter 1~

Rachel POV:

 It was typical Monday at school. Pure hell I just wanted the day to end. Then Alex passed by he was so cute. He was the most popular guy in school. But he sleeps with everything that has boobs. Yep he was a player and I on the other hand was on the bottom of the popularity board. And I know everyone hates me. Then I heard mumbles saying "whore" "slut" ugh I hated this school like I said it was pure hell. I get bullied every day because what? I'm not a virgin. Because why? My dad raped me when I was 13.

***

"Alex can you stop tickling me?" I asked between the laughter. Alex and I were in my room and he was tickling me because I called him dumb and pushed me on the bed. Now He was hovering over me and he was staring at my dark brown eyes and I was staring at his browns ones. Then he checked his phone.

 "I gotta go my mom is almost home" I nod. He gives me a peck on the lips and climbs out the window. Yep you're probably really confused so let me start from the beginning. It all started at the age of 6 we were the same kindergarten class. A girl named Mackenzie tried to cut my hair off but before she could Alex cut hers. Then in the 6th grade we would hang out all the time that our parents even became best friends. Ever since then his mom was like my second mom. Then on my 13 birthday my dad raped me. No one believed me first but Alex Then my mom finally believed me when my dad got drunk and said it. Alex was there for me. He comforted me. He saved me from myself multiple times. At the age of 14 he slept with Jessica Lamfort (who was the most popular girl at them time) and he got really popular. And his mom was really worried about me and my mom so she moved to the house next to us. Then we started to develop a crush on each other. He finally asked me out and I said yes but here's the catch no one else can know. It will ruin Alex's reputation and I will get bullied even more. I stared at the ceiling. It was blue. I liked the color blue it calmed me. Ten minutes there was a knock on my door.

"Come in!" I said. The door opens to reveal my mother Mariah.

"Hey sweetie, get ready for dinner the Wolffs will be here in 10 minutes." I nod and she exits the room. Alex and his mom and his older brother come over every day for dinner. I go to the bathroom to wash my hands. I then went downstairs to set the tables.

"Honey I'm home" Alex's mother Polly screamed as she entered to house. I ran up to Polly and hugged her. Then I hugged Nat. I looked at Alex and shook my head. Nat and Polly laughed and sat at the table.

"What no love?" Alex asked as I was walking towards the table.

"Nope" I said popping the p. I gave him a smirk. In public we pretend to hate each other. We couldn't imagine our mom's reaction if they found out.

Alex POV:

 I sit in my usual seat and the dinner, next to Nat and across from Rachel. Mariah sets the food on the on the table. We all eat then go to the living room to watch TV.

"How was school?" My mom asked.

"Good. I have a basketball game Friday."

"I hope you lose" Rachel said. I glared at her.

"How was school? " Mariah asked Rachel.

"It could be better." She said simply.

****

"Good night mom!" I yell and close my bedroom door. After I close the door I go to my closet and get a sweater. Since it was winter it was a little cold out. I put my sweater and climb out the window. I look up to see if Rachel's window is open. And like always it was. I climb up to her window. She was in her bed asleep. I climb into bed with her and wrap my arms around her waist. She was so beautiful. She had long brown hair, dark brown eyes, and she was very pale. With the thoughts about my perfect girlfriend I fell asleep.

~Vote~

and

~Comment~  Please :D :D