~Chapter 4~

It's been a week since my mom been out of the hospital. I haven't been to school because I was worried that she might do it again. Chase came over every day to check on me. He was so nice. And Alex came every night to cuddle with me.

"You have to go to school tomorrow Rachel"

 "But mom-"

"No buts you're going." I nodded my head. Then the doorbell rang.

 "Coming!" I yelled and went to go answer the door.

"Hey Rachel"

"Hey Chase." He walked in the house.

 "There's a new girl and she got caught making out with a guy in the locker room." I laughed

"Who?"

 "The new girl was Miranda she started like 3 days ago." My heart stopped why was she back? She moved! "And she was making out with Alex Wolff." How could he do this to me again!? My heart broke. I felt like crying but I couldn't cry in front of Chase. 15 minutes passed by and Chase finally left. I went upstairs and broken down. Why did he do it all again? I went to lock my window when I saw Alex and Miranda kissing. Miranda started to take his shirt off. I closed and locked my window. I was never going to forgive him after this.

Miranda POV:

 I had Alex wrapped my finger. Since I told him I knew about Rachel we made a deal. He would be my boyfriend and not a bad one either or I'll tell everyone about her. We were in the locker room when I told him.

"You're mine." I said. We were in his room.

"I'm only yours so you won't hurt Rachel."

"Come on Alex. You know you like me more, ever since YOU kissed ME two years ago. Remember you admitted I was the best kisser. The night Rachel was going out with some guy. She’s such a slut." He rolled his eyes.

"That was then and this is now and she’s not a slut."

"Yes, now I want you." I leaned in and kissed him. He wasn't kissing back. "I know you can do better than that. I can just tell everyone." He sighed. He put his arms around my waist and kissed me. "Much better." We continued kissing and I started to remove his shirt.

 "What are you doing?" He asked angrily. He continued "just because I'm your boyfriend doesn't mean we have to have sex."

 "It does if I want to." I said simply.

"Well… I'm not ready." I laughed.

"Alex We both know that you're not a virgin. We both know you will have sex with anything that has boobs and plus it would be like old times." I said with a smirk. He sighed knowing I was right. He kissed me again. I have won.

Alex POV:

 I wake up in the morning next to Miranda. Disgusting. I get up making sure I wouldn't wake her up. I put on a pair of sweat pants and a tank top. Then I walked downstairs to see my mom.

"Hey mom."

"Did you wear a condom?"

 "Yeah mom."

"Someone got lucky last night." My older brother said walking in. I wouldn't say I got lucky.

"You act like it's the first time." I shot back. I go back upstairs to see if Miranda was a wake. Her light brown hair covered the pillow. She looked so innocent. Too bad she was a devil in disguise.

"Wake up we have to go to school." I say gently shaking her.

 "Alex." She groaned.

"I think you did enough moaning for one day." Nat said walking passed my door. Miranda blushed. She got up and put her pants and shirt on. Then she kissed me.

"See you later babe." She said leaving my room. As soon as she left I climb out the window and ran to Rachel window. She noticed me climbing and tried to lock the window but I beat her to it. I climb in.

"Hey Rachel" I tried to kiss her on the cheek but she moved. I was in trouble.