~Chapter 3~

I looked for her everywhere. The final placed I looked was the bathroom. There she was. Her body was collapsed on the floor with a bottle of sleeping pills next to her.

"Mom! Mom! Wake up please!" I shook her lifeless body. I cried then I found a note next to her the note read:

 The person that will probably find me is Rachel. Rachel I love you so much! I killed myself because I felt guilty. I felt guilty that I didn't love you like a mother would. I felt like everything that I did was a mistake. I'm so sorry Rachel I disappointed you. I'm sorry I let you down. I’m sorry I wasn't good enough. I'm sorry I was such a bad mother. I'm sorry that I'm leaving you like this. I knew you were having trouble at school. I'm so sorry."

I cried even more. Then I screamed. Then my eyes got heavy and the world went black.

Alex POV:

 I climb out of my window and climb into Rachel’s'. She wasn't in her room which was weird because she's always in her room. I had something really important to tell her it involved Miranda so it was really big. I sat there for a couple of minutes until I heard a scream. I ran down stairs. I looked in the bathroom and I saw Rachel and her mom passed out. Then I saw a letter and sleeping pills. I picked up the letter and read it. I pulled out my phone and called 911.

****

I sat in Rachel’s room for 3 hours. They said she had a panic attack and passed out but she should be fine and should wake up. I felt her hand on mine.

 "Hi." I said relieved.

 "Where's my mom?" I looked at the ground. "Where's my mom?" I looked in her eyes. The beautiful brown eyes I once knew were full of fear.

"She's in a coma." She started to cry. I hugged her. "I can't tell you that she's gonna make. I can't tell you it's going to be okay because I don't know if it is. Just know I love you." She hugged me tighter.

"Thanks Alex." Then someone came in.

Rachel POV:

 "Hi Chase." I sad happily.

"Hey what happened? Everyone said you tried to commit suicide." I sighed.

"Lies. I just passed out." He looked relieved. Then a nurse came in. She had blonde hair and green eyes like Chase.

 "Oh good you’re up. You can be released now. " She paused "Hi sweetie" and kissed Chase on the cheek.

"Hi mom" He mumbled.

"Is this the famous Rachel You talk about all the time?" She asked. Me and Chase blushed. Alex just scowled at him.

"Bye mom see you at home" with that she left the room. Chase and Alex helped me out of my bed and Alex led me into my mom's room.

 "She's awake" Polly whispered. I ran to her bed.

"Hi mom." I say on the verge of crying.

 "Hi sweetie" she says softly.

"Mom please don't do that again. You can't leave me here by myself." I could see out of the corner of my eye Polly Chase and Alex leaving.

"I'm not." I smiled when she said that.