~Chapter 10~

***3 months later.***

"Alex can we please get ice cream? I've been craving it all day! And plus it is summer." I whined. I was lying on his bed while he was getting ready for his concert for his first concert since him and his brother got signed with a record label.

"Fine. We can get ice cream after the concert. "He said. I nodded I walked him out the door kissing him on the cheek.

"Good luck!" I yelled as He left the house. Then I waited a few minutes to make sure he was gone. Then I went to the store to buy a pregnancy test. When I got home it felt like I was waiting for centuries. Then a little plus sign popped up. "I'm going to be a mommy." I whispered. Alex finally came back. He kissed me then We got in the car and drove to the ice cream shop. I was texting Elizabeth when I accidentally bumped into somebody. "I'm so sorry sir."

"It’s fine miss" I deep voice said. I looked up to see if I knew the person. I was stunned at who it was

"Dad?"

 Alex POV:

 "Rachel? Oh I've missed you" her dad said and hugged her.

"Alex can you give us a minute?" She asked. I nodded my head yes and went to get the ice cream. Then I saw Miranda I tried to walk away but she saw me.

"Alex." She yelled. I turned around slowly.

 "Hey Miranda." I said.

"You don't have to be my boyfriend anymore." She whispered. I sighed in relief. "We have a bigger problem." I looked in her eyes and they looked a little puffy.

"What?"

 I say waiting for her to continue.

"I'm 6 month's pregnant." She said staring at the ground. My mouth could've dropped. I couldn't believe it. "With twins." She said barley above a whisper. She started to rub her stomach. She did look like she got bigger.

"Twins?" I asked running my hand through my hair. She nodded as a tear escaped her eye. How could this happen? Rachel is going to kill me! For crying out loud we're only 18!

"Can we talk about this tomorrow?" I asked. She nodded her head and walked away. Then I felt someone hugged me from behind. I turn around to find Rachael and her dad standing behind her.

"So you're going to be a father." He said. My eyes widen. How'd he know? She just told me a couple of seconds ago! Rachel smiled.

"You're lucky I didn't kill you for getting my 18 year old daughter pregnant." He said. "But she likes you so I'm not" He said giving me a smile. What Rachel is pregnant too? I'm only 18 and have three kids. Great, perfect. Just my luck.

"You're pregnant?" I asked shock. She nodded her head.

“I-I have to go. I’ll see you later. Here.” I said giving Rachel my keys so she could go home. I had to get away so I ran to the only safe heaven I knew. The tree house. When I got there I just stared at the clouds in the sky. I got out my guitar that I put up here a month ago. I started to play a song I wrote called "Clouds". Then I heard rustling outside then someone climbing up the tree house. "Miranda? How did you know I was even here?" I asked.

"I saw you run and I just followed." She said while sitting next to me. I looked at her and she was already staring at me. She leaned in and kissed me. I have to admit I enjoyed it. Her lips tasted like cotton candy chap stick. For some reason kissing Miranda made all of my problems disappear. I deepened the kiss. She pulled away.

"One boy, one girl" she whispered. "Dylan and Natalie" she continued. And with that she got up and left. Do I have feelings for Miranda?

Rachel POV:

 I felt tears escaping my eyes.

"It's okay honey. Just give him some time, it is really big news." my dad said pulling me into a hug. I already knew Alex went to the tree house.

"Dad I have to go see you later." I wiped my tears away, waved goodbye to my dad and ran towards the tree house. A few minutes later I was there.

"Why did you run? Why aren't you happy? I thought you loved me. I thought it wouldn’t matter if I was pregnant or not." I questioned as soon as I got up the tree house.

"I am happy. I do love you it just that I'm not ready for 3 kids! I'm only 18-" I cut him off.

"Three kids, what do you mean three kids?" I yelled. He put his head in his hands.

"Miranda is Pregnant with twins." He mumbled. I was stunned. I could've killed him. I looked over to a shelf and saw my cigarettes that I hid from Alex. I walked over to the shelf, and then stopped. I was pregnant I could kill my baby smoking! I turned around and sat next to Alex. "I'm sorry." He whispered. I looked at him and smiled.

"It’s okay Alex. It's not like you meant to right?" I say trying to be calm but deep inside I'm choking him. He looked up and smiled. I slapped him "Sorry. I just need to get my anger out." I said innocently.

"It’s fine I deserve it anyway." He said rubbing his cheek. We kept staring at each other.

"Alex do we can do it? Raise three kids?" I asked. He shrugged.

"Maybe, I think we can actually do it." He said. Those 7 words gave me a little hope. I kissed him. His lips tasted like cotton candy. "Why do your lips taste like cotton candy?" I asked.

"A fan kissed me." He said casually. I giggled and kissed him again and it turned out to be a long make out session. A couple of minutes later we stopped and looked at the sun set. He put his arm around me and kissed my forehead.