~Chapter 13~ Final Chapter

"I'm so sorry. Miranda died." He said giving us a sympatric smile. Me and Alex just looked at each other in shock. I almost cried but I didn't. Then the doctor left.

"Well I'm gonna call Chase to tell him to come here." I called Chase and he said He be here in a minute. A few seconds later came in. I gave him Natalie.

"How come you didn't tell me you had sex with Miranda?" I asked him. He looks up his eyes were wide.

"How did you know that?" He said.

"Look at Natalie. She looks just like you." I said. His eyes widen again.

"So that means."

 "YES. You’re her father."

 "What about the other one?"

"Nope he looks just like Alex." Chase looked shocked.

"Can you go back home and get the car seats?" Alex asked Chase. Chase gave me Natalie and left. Alex ran his fingers through his hair.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"I'm a single parent what am I going to do!" He said panicking. I got up and kissed him. He kissed me back hungrily.

"Someone missed me and Alex you're not alone. Maybe we can try one more time." I said. Alex smiled.

"I would love that." He kissed me again. Then a nurse came in with two bottles. She gave one to me and Alex and left. We started to feed the babies.

"I can be a stay at home mom while you and Nat do your music." I said. He shook his head no. "I can't leave you with two kids."

 "Fine, when they're one you can go do music again." I said. He thought about it then nodded. I kissed him again.

"I missed you so much." He whispered.

***2 years later***

 "Brandillynn and Dylan come here!" I yelled. Both toddlers walked towards me. "Ready to see daddy and uncle Nat today?" I asked. Both babies said cheered. I got them dress then Nat and Alex walked in.

"Hey my little princess!" Alex yelled when he saw Brandilyn and picked her up.

"What's up little man?" Nat said when He picked up Dylan.

"Hey babe" Alex said kissing me.

"Hey Rachel." Nat said.

"I missed you daddy." Dylan said.

 "Me too!" Brandilynn chimed in.

"I've missed you guys too, especially you." Alex said looking at me. I smiled and kissed him. I finally got what I wanted. These past years felt like the love I was in was like a war. Alex kept fighting after I keep shooting him and he took a lot of shots at me, but he kept fighting, and I was grateful for that.