~Chapter 2~

Rachel POV:

 I wake up to my alarm clock. I look at the screen and it was 5:50. I groaned. "Alex." I whined. Silence. I rolled over he was sound asleep, so I kissed him.

 "What a nice way to wake me up." He said in his sexy morning voice.

"Get out. Your mom will be coming in your room in 5 minutes." I say. He groaned. He kissed me and climb out the window. I signed and got up. I hopped in the shower and put on jeans and a long sleeve shirt that says love.

‘Time for hell.’  I thought to myself.

 ***                  

 I woke up in the nurses' office. I had no clue why I was there. Did I pass out or something?

"Oh look you're up." The nurse said.

"What happened?" I asked. Then I got a massive headache.

 "You were in gym class and you were playing dodge ball and one hit you a little too hard and knocked you out." She said then giving me a weak smile.

"How did I get here?" Then a tall boy walked in. He had blonde hair and green eyes. He didn't look familiar.

"I-I carried you here" He said shyly.

"Thanks." Then silence.

"I'm Chase." He says with a smile.

"I'm Rachel. You shouldn't have carried me. You just committed social suicide." He laughed. He shrugged.

"You seem nice. I don't care what people think." I smiled. Did I finally make a friend? I smiled even more at the thought.

 "So how old are you Rachel?"

"17"

"So am I." He said enthusiastically. I laughed. We left the nurses office and it turns out he's in all of my classes and he's really funny. Alex was in all my classes too. Every time Chase made me laugh Alex would glare at him. This should be fun.

 Alex POV:

 I was at home in my room then I hear giggling outside. I look outside to see Chase and Rachel. She hugged him and went inside her house. Then he left. I climb out the window and into her room.

"Hey sweetie" she said happily.

"What the hell was that?" I yelled. She flinched.

"What do you mean?" She asked innocently.

"You and Chase." "

Jealous much?"

"Very." I responded.

"Awww you're so cute when you're jealous, and me and Chase are just friends." She said and pecked my lips.

"How did you two meet?"

 "Were you there in gym class?"

"Oh. I didn't know Jeanette can throw hard."

"Well she can and Chase being the nice guy he is carried me to the nurse’s office" I got a little madder when she said that.

"Beep" her phone went off. She quickly grabbed her phone and read the message and smiled.

"Who was that?" I asked sternly.

 Rachel POV:

"Umm... I'll be right back I have to ask my mom something." As I was walking towards the door he grabbed my wrist.

"Who. Was. That." he said through gritted teeth.

"Chase. He wants to come over to study for the test in math." Alex's eyes were full of anger.