~Chapter 12~

"He's going to have thr-three kids?" Polly stuttered. I nodded my head yes.

"How did you see your dad?"

"I bumped into him at the ice cream shop" I said. They both looked like they could have heart attacks. I walked back upstairs into my room. I open my door to find Alex.

"Look I-" I cut him off.

 "I told them everything." I said looking down. He grabbed my hand and led me back downstairs. Our moms looked at us. He kissed me. He pulled away and looked at our parents.

"Look this is the girl I love with all my heart. Yes she's pregnant and so is Miranda. She's my whole world and without her I would be dead. And I couldn't find a more perfect girl for me. She's absolutely amazing, I love her. I couldn't ask for anything more. I don’t deserve her, but I’m hoping she could give me another chance to make everything right." He turned to me. I was in complete shock at what he just said. He couldn't have meant it right? "I'm sorry" He whispered. I rolled my eyes; I wasn't going to forgive him. He sighed and stormed out the house. I shrugged. I actually couldn't care less. I then went upstairs into my room and cried myself to sleep.

***3 months later***

 It's been three months since I talked to Alex. Proof that he never loved me, and school is finally over! Now I don't have to see Alex or Miranda’s face again. Miranda was 9 months pregnant and was ready to have the babies any minute. Today I was going to the doctor’s office to see the gender of the baby with Chase.

"I'm so excited! I hope it's a girl." I squealed as we were walking to Chase’s car.

"I hope it's a boy. I wanna teach him how to be a ladies man" He said. I laughed.

"Can I come?" I heard a voice say. I turn around to see Alex. He was wearing a black long sleeve shirt with ripped jeans and he was wearing his glasses.

"He looks really cute" I thought to myself. "Uh.. yeah sure." I said. Alex smiled and got into the car.

***

"It's a girl Congratulations!" The doctor yelled. Me and Alex had a giant smile on our faces while Chase frowned. Then Alex's phone rang.

"What? now? Okay I'll be there in a minute." He said into the phone. "Miranda is having the babies." He said. "Can you guys drive me to the hospital?" Me and Chase nodded and all of us left the doctor’s office. The drive there was tense and awkward. We finally arrived and all of us quickly jumped out and ran into the hospital.

"We're here for Miranda Williams." Alex Said quickly.

 "Room 209" the lady behind the desk said. We all ran to her room.

"Hey Miranda." Alex said calmly like he wasn't panicking earlier.

"Only two people are a loud in the room." The doctor said.

"I'll be in the waiting room." Chase said

"I'll go- "

 "No" Alex and Miranda said in unison.

"Here put these on." The doctor threw us clothes that looked like he was wearing and a mask.

"On the count of three push 1, 2,3" Miranda let out a loud scream right after another. With Alex whispering in her ear you're doing great.

"She's losing to much blood." The doctor yelled. They rushed Miranda out of the room. 20 minutes later two nurses came back with two babies. One with pink wrapped around them and the other with the blue. The red headed nurse gave me the girl and gave Alex the boy. I have to admit he looked really hot holding the baby.

"What did you decide to name them?" I asked.

"That's Natalie and this is Dylan." He said smiling.

 "The more I look at Natalie. The more she doesn't look like either of you." I say. He gave me a confused looked. He walked over towards me. Natalie finally opened her small eyes. We were shocked to see the color of them. They were green. Then the doctor came in.