Chapter 2: Airport Time

MithzanXreader: Chapter two

___Your PoV___
Yup. That's a wyvern. But what is it doing here...? All of a sudden it flys downward and you don't see it again. You look at Max. Then at Ross. You see that Ross is trying to get his camera out of my bag. You slap his hand.
"Ross. No. Bad Ross!!" You say to him, as if he's a dog.
"I'm not a dooooog!" Ross whines.
"Too bad." I say
"Am I a dog?" Max asks
"Hmmm. Maybe. You have the soft puppy eyes. And you have....ummmm.... Nevermind..." You say as you look out the window.
"Ok then. So I am a dog?" Max asks
"I said maybe." I say still looking out the window

~MAGICAL TIME SKIP OF PUPPIES~

We were on our way to the baggage claim, when you see someone familiar.
"OMG ALESA!!!" You yell
"(Y/N)!!!" She runs to you and hugs you.
"You know Alesa?" I hear Ross and Max ask
"Of course I know Alesa! Don't you remember me talking about that one friend I have?" You ask Ross
"I thought you were talking about Max. You never said anything about gender." Ross says
"What makes you think she was talking about me?" Max asks
"She said her friend was nice, happy, hot, slightly overprotective, and weird." Ross says
"W-why would I-I call Max p-pretty...?" I stutter. Alesa looks at me and giggles.
"I thought that yo-" I smacked Ross before he could finish his sentence. Max looks at me confused. I just smile at him.
"Ow what was the fo- oh... Nevermind." Ross says
"Ok now I'm really confused." Max says
"Good." I smile and turn around flipping my hair as sassy and dramatic as possible. Alesa giggles. Only her and Ross know about the little crush I had. Alesa did the same and we walked to the baggage claim. We heard Ross and Max and a few other people. The only people from the offices that I know, are Ross and Max. And Alesa if you count her.
___Max's PoV___
"Ok now I'm really confused." I say
"Good." (Y/N) says while flipping her hair sassily and walks off. Hot. MAX NO TOO EARLY!
"Wow..." I mumble as she walks off.
"What was did you say?" Ross asks me
"Oh. Nothing..." I say, watching (Y/N) walking away. Ross looks at me. Then at (Y/N). Then back at me.
"I see what's happening here." Ross playfully punched me in the arm. Soon realizing that was the biggest mistake in his life.
"MAX!" I heard someone yell, distracting me from attacking Ross
"What?" I turn around seeing Adam
"Have you seen Alesa? She was with us one moment, then the next she disappeared." Adam asks
"Oh yea I know where she is. She's hanging out with (Y/N)." I say
"Oh ok. Where are they?" He asks
"Getting (Y/N)'s bags." I reply. Then I feel someone slightly shove me, and realize (Y/N) ran into me. I look over and see Alesa chasing her with a hot pink hat.
"ACK SORRY MAX! NOW HIDE ME FROM ALESA!!!"she screams in my face. I pick her up and she squeals. Alesa walks over to us.
"Give me Magia." Alesa says.
"No! SHES MINE!!!" I say running off, holding Magia over my shoulder. She's giggling and giggling. I run over to everyone from the offices, and just stand there, still holding Magia over my shoulder.
"Hey Max" Ross says nudging me. I glare at him, then smile evilly, having a plan to get him back
"What the heck is going on!?" TimTam asks
"I'm trying to get (Y/N) to wear this hat!" Alesa says, running over.
"Max why are you still carrying (Y/N)?" Adam laughs.
"Because I'm protecting her from the evil Alesa! Aaaaaand I want her to suffer being carried by me!" I say as (Y/N) starts trying escape my grasp.
"MEEP!" (Y/N) squeaked
"HA! You're cute!" Cory says. I give him a death glare. No one but he notices.
"EEEP PUT ME DOWN!" I hear (Y/N) scream. I set her down. I stared into her eyes and whispered in her ears
"We will finish this later..." Her eyes widen and she blushes a little bit when I whisper it. Ross looks at me confused and I grin evilly. Then I hear (Y/N) squeal and turn around to Adam holding her back so she can't run and Alesa taking pictures of her with a hot pink hat
"What is wrong with the pink hat?" I ask
"ITS TOO GIRLY AND NOT ENOUGH NERDY!!!" She squeals. I look around and people in the airport are giving us weird looks. I run to (Y/N) and pick her up again, grabbing one of her suitcases in my other hand, and run outside to my car. We sit there waiting for everyone else she sitting in the passengers seat while I sit in the drivers seat. Then I see everyone walk out and TimTam and Ross hop in the back of the car.
"Let's gooooooo!!!!!" (Y/N) points to the sky giggling. Me and the other two guys laugh.