Chapter 8: srry no title lol

"Okay! I've made up my mind! We are singing a Whitney Houston song!" I smiled at Onyx, who was spinning in a spinny chair. We had borrowed Ross' office, since he went out for an early lunch.

"What song?" She asked

"How will I know, by Whitney Houston! Ahh! I like that song." I say looking out the window.

"Any particular reason for that song?" She asked, raising an eyebrow. I snuck a glance at Max, before looking back at Onyx. Who had finally stopped spinning her chair.

"Nope. Not at all." I frown slightly, but quickly cover it up with a smile.

"Okay, let's just get this over with then."

*timeskip to after video*

Onyx and I walked out of Ross' office, after finishing up the song. I walk into the editors area, and lay down in the middle of the room, staring at the ceiling. Onyx walks in and just stares at me. Then she decides to sit in TimTam's empty chair, seeing as he wasn't there at the moment.

"Onyx, why are you acting like (Y/N) laying in the middle of the floor is normal?" I hear Max ask

"Oh, well. Because it is normal." She states. I'm just laying here, thinking. Then I get an idea.

"If I lay here..." I sing, getting both of their attention, "If I just lay here,"

"Would you lie with me," Onyx sings

"And just forget the world." Max finishes. Soon enough, Onyx is on one side of me, and Max is on the other. I intertwine my fingers with both of theirs, and then Adam walks in. With a vlog camera.

"And here we have, wait where is ev- WHY ARE YOU GUYS ON THE FLOOR?!" Adam exclaims

"We are laying here," Onyx says

"And just forgetting the world." I finish.

"Okaaaaaay then....can I join?" He asks. Then I jolt up, scaring everyone, and screaming 'NO'! Then I slowly lay back down again.

Sorry for short chapter, I just haven't written in a while and thought I should update. I'm sort of running out of ideas, but I still have one idea in mind. But it's too soon for that. Sorry again.