Chapter 14

(Y/N)'s PoV
--------------
After I 'died', Max decided to have me come to the offices to scare everyone. Apparently I'm supposed to be dead. Time for a grand surprise.

"You sure this is a good idea?" I asked Max for the fifth time.

"Yes, I'm positive! I'll have my camera out and ready to capture there faces when they see you." He responded while lazily slung an arm around my shoulder.

"What am I supposed to do?" I asked.

"Walk in there and surprise everyone." He stated simply.

*time skip of magical sausage*

I listened to the muffled crying sounds coming from the main part of the offices. I walked into the room and saw everyone in a group hug crying.

"Why's everyone so sad?" I asked. All their heads snapped to my direction, and everyone stared at me in shock. The expressions in their faces was actually extremely hilarious. I started to feel bad as soon as Adam burst out into tears again. They all rushed towards me and I got pushed to the ground, the bodies of my friends piling on top of me in a giant dogpile.

"Ugh, guys...get off.....losing oxygen....bleh" I managed to let out. They all got up while laughing and helped me up. I hugged each one individually and when I went to hug Adam he tackled me into a big bear hug.

"I MISSED YOU I MISSED YOU I MISSED YOU I MISSED YOU!" He cried into my shoulder and I just laughed.

"Well I'm here now Adam. Let me go please." I said with a smile. He chuckled and pulled away from me. As he went and stood by Alesa Max came over and hugged me. I smiled and buried my face in his chest. I swear I could hear Adam saying something about his ship but oh well.

Sorry for not posting and sorry for short chapter