Chapter 9

"Okay, Onyx, let's go!" I yelled, even though she was right next to me.

"Geez women, I'm right here. No need to yell." She said, obviously annoyed.

"Well I just need to scream and shout and let it all out."

"Can you stop it with the songs? It's getting really annoying." She said

"Well guess what, I happen to like my music, SO I WILL USE IT WHENEVER I WANT!" I scream again.

"Girls, what's with all the screaming?" Ross asks, walking in the room.

"Wait, don't you work here? You can't just leave." Onyx asked

"If I worked here, I would have an office. But I don't, I rejected them when they asked me." I smiled at her.

"I wouldn't have rejected them." Onyx said.

"Well, I did. But that doesn't mean I won't record with them." I say.

"Well then, let's go. Where do you want to go?" She asked, and Ross realized he was forgotten, and left the room. We were currently in the box room.

"We should go to Starbucks." I stated. Onyx simply nodded her head, and we left.

*timeskip yay*

"Double chocolate chip frappe please! And Onyx, what would you like?" I told the man whose name was Alex. He had been flirting with Onyx earlier, which I didn't like. She is supposed to fall for Ross, not some idiot at Starbucks.

"A vanilla bean frappe please." She smiled at Alex politely. And he sent her a flirtatious smile, and I let out a very unattractive snort at this, which then led to me bursting out in laughter. I don think she realized he liked her. "What's so funny?" Onyx asked me.

"Do you realize what he was doing?" I said as we walked to a table.

"He was taking our order. That's all he was doing." She said, completely oblivious to his attempts at flirting.

"Dude, he was flirting with you. And he's staring at you right now." I said. I glared at him and flipped him off, because no one gets in between my ships. All my ships have sailed, and this one will too.

"(Y/N)! That was rude! Don't do that!!" Onyx scolded me, but I didn't care. They called our name and I went up to get our drinks, not letting Onyx go anywhere near Alex. I had a really bad feeling about him, and I didn't exactly like the thought of him.

"Hey, (Y/N), right?" Alex asked. I nodded my head. "Can you go drop Onyx's drink off with her, and come back over here? I want to ask a question or two."

"Uh- I guess...I'll be right back..." I picked up the drinks and walked back to the table. "Onyx, if I don't come back, odds are I was kidnapped or murdered. So, see you!" I walked away before she could answer, going straight towards Alex.

"Okay, can you just follow me real quick?" He asked

"Uh yea sure..." I said, taking a drink of my frappe. It tasted off, somehow. But I couldn't tell what was different about it. I always get this drink, and it didn't taste the same as all the other times. He led me to behind the Starbucks building, where I had drank a good amount of my drink. I was a fast drinker.

"Now, I'm really sorry. But I'm being payed very well for this, this isn't something I would want to do." He said, and that's all he said before I passed out.