Chapter 5: Would You Rather

"WAIT (Y/N) COME BACK!!!" I turn around and see TimTam running towards me.
"What do you want?" I asked
"Adam wants you to record a would you rather with you." He says
"I don't even have the proper things to play on or anything..." I say looking down at Sophie.
"You can use Cory's." He says
"I don't even know him let alone feel comfortable using his stuff." I look off in some random direction. I see Max,  and I realize Sophie is running circles around him, I smile and stare, not realizing it.
"(Y/N)? Helloooo??? Anybody home? EARTH TO (Y/N)!?" I screamed cuz TimTam sort of startled me. Soon enough everyone's eyes were on me.
"S-sorry guys..." I look at my shoes, which were Galaxy converse...
"Ok guys, stop staring at her. She gets scared easily and when she spaces out it just makes it worse but it normally happens when she's deep in thought." Ross explained and I felt my face go bright red in embarrassment. I sat there thinking how stupid I look. Then someone puts there hand on my shoulder, and I jump accidentally slapping them, and myself.
"Owwwwww!!!" I heard Max's voice. I turn around, holding my cheek, and see Max holding his cheek. Then I start giggling. He laughed with my giggles.
"What's so funny?" I jump again cuz it scares my and realize I jumped into Max's arms. My face turned bright red and I froze. I wasn't good in social outings or anything like that. I'm not good with people. I'm socially awkward. Then I hear the sound of a camera and am gently placed on the ground. I hear running of footsteps. But I'm stuck there. Frozen. (Lol let it go max). I stared off into space. Then I slowly drift to sleep. Right there. I wake up and I'm somewhere else, on a couch. And out of the corner of my eye I see a ginger staring at me. He walks over as he sees me awake. He crouches down next to me. I decide that I'm gonna be a freak. So I turn so I'm facing him, and kiss his soft lips. I get up and run. Into the box room. And hide in a box.
"OMG MY SHIP!!!" I hear someone yell
"ADAM SHUT UP!!!" I giggle, hearing Max yelling
"(Y/N) where did you go?" I hear another say, I laugh.
"There you are." I look up and see the ginger. The stupid ginger I just kissed.
"MEEP!" I squeal. Max laughs
"So what was that?" He asks, smirking at me.
"I don't know. But I do know you are a stupid ginger." I say, looking up at him
"And why do you say that?" He asks, his voice with an annoyed tone.
"Because you don't realize." I say staring into his eyes
"Realize. What?" He asks, his voice more annoyed
"You have all these people around you. They all love you. They all choose to hangout with you. But you just get mad at them, and push them away." I look in his eyes again
"They are annoying." He says
"If you keep pushing them away, one day they are gonna leave you. I would know." We are staring into each other's eyes and I can feel tears forming in my eyes. Next thing I know Max picks me up and hugs me. I start sobbing. I don't let go of him. I don't want him to leave me like my friends back home did. I didn't want anyone here to leave me. I wanted someone to actually stay with me.