Kisses

"I need coffee," Liam grumbled as he continued his brisk walk down the endless hallway of the Atlanta, Georgia venue.

It was 8:00 a.m. to be exact and the four boys had arrived at the empty arena an hour earlier for a mandatory soundcheck.

Why they weren't doing soundcheck in the afternoon was a mystery, but Liam had a sneaking suspicion that a certain Cowell was behind it.

"Boys?" Liam shouted, his voice echoing back to him. Only 60 minutes had passed and he already lost the others.

Typical day, Liam thought to himself with a chuckle.

"Niall? Harry? Lou? We need to be on stage, where are you three?" he yelled again, still receiving silence.

Liam stopped mid-step, catching a glimpse of bright blonde hair from the corner of his eye.

"Niall?" Liam stepped into the dressing room.

"Shh," Niall spun around on his heels and pressed a finger to Liam's lips.

"Bloody hell what is it?" Liam whisper yelled back.

The Irish lad smiled and pointed further into the dressing room at the two sleeping silhouettes.

Liam shook his head in disbelief while Niall grinned.

Harry and Louis were curled up next to each other on the small sofa. Harry's head resting against Louis' shoulder and Louis' head against Harry's.

They looked so peaceful, Niall thought. They looked as though they were meant to stay that way forever. Two pieces of a puzzle that just seemed to fit perfectly together.

"Up and at 'em love birds!" Liam clapped his hands, waking Harry and Louis rather abruptly.

Niall frowned, he didn't even get a picture.

The youngest jumped up like a scared lamb, blinking against the light coming from the hallway.

"Li-am go away," Louis whined, rolling over onto his stomach and closing his eyes again.

"Oh no, not today, the crew's been hassling me for the last fifteen minutes to find you lot, lets go."

"Liam I'm so tired why are we here this early?" Harry trudged forward, following Liam out the door.

"Ask the boss," Liam quipped then looked back at Louis.

The blue eyed boy slowly stood up and joined the group next to Harry. Niall held back a grin and elbowed Liam.

~

Soundcheck ran smoothly and by 10:00 a.m. the band was set and ready to head out the doors.

While Louis was handing off his mic to the nearest stage hand, one of their bodyguards was sprinting toward him.

"Ah there you are Louis, i've got something for you, straight from Simon," Paul presented the tired looking boy with a note.

Louis raised his eyebrows, unfolding the paper with a huff.

Good morning Mr.Tomlinson,
  I requested that soundcheck be moved to the a.m. today because I have a special request for the afternoon. A date with Harry at Atlanta's Botanical Garden. I've arranged for the garden to be reserved just for you and Mr.Styles so there will be no disturbances. There will be paparazzi spread throughout the location ready to get a headline. Now listen to me Louis, this is no game, the media will only be satisfied with hand holding and frolicking at the beach for so long. You must be convincing. Take the relationship to the next level. I'll be anxiously awaiting the news. Do not disappoint. ~Simon Cowell