Chapter 1

Copyright notice

Copyright ©2013-LilyLove17 ALL rights reserved.

All materials (all chapters), including characters, contents, storylines, and names in this story is copyrighted. Unauthorized reproductions or distribution of copyright material without giving the author full credit can result in severe criminal and civil penalties.

A/N This is my first story please tell me what you think. Also there might be some grammar errors. This is only my first draft. I promise I'll fix themafterI finish my book :) Anyways, please vote comment follow and share! :D

Losing Faith

Chapter 1

"Loser!" they yelled at her as she walked down the hall with her head hanging low strolling as fast as she could.

Why do they have to be so mean? She asked herself holding back tears; putting on her hooded sweatshirt trying to hide the scars she did the night before.

As soon as she got to English class she walked past the entire row of empty desks and sat at the end avoiding every person. She isn't a really social person per say. She's more of a "nerd" "book freak" kind of girl or that's what they would say. She puts on her hood over her head as she waited for everyone to get there and the teacher starts their lesson.

The late bell goes off and the door begins to open where everyone starts to come in. Krystal sits upright expecting people to come by and tell her the usual stuff. Instead everyone just sits down in their designated seat quietly staring at her coldly. Completely confused by how everyone was acting she didn't put too much attention into it though.

"Today we're going to start an essay. I expect you all to finish it by today." as Mr. Wilson started explaining the topic for the essay. She look around no one's blinking all their eyes are directly to the teacher.

What's going on? She asked herself. Listening to the teacher is the last thing they would want to do. She wonders on what she had missed the day before.

She had ditched school just for once to feel that peacefulness she had always wanted. She went down the beautiful woods, that's where she feels more like herself. Those huge green trees, neon green grass just like a fairyland, the cold breeze hitting her face just made her feel free, peaceful and at times happy.

"Krystal are you listening to what I'm saying?" Mr. Wilson asked her as everyone turned to her with bloodshot eyes.

"Ye-yes, Mr. Wilson" stuttering she managed to answer.

"Very well, as I was saying the essay is going to be about what you ha-ha" as soon as Mr. Wilson started to stutter Krystal just stopped listening completely she didn't care about the stupid essay in fact she didn't care about anything anymore. Krystal was more mortified for what will happen to her when the bell rings. Escaping into her beautiful land, imagining she was in those woods again, where everything was alright.

Coming back from her daydream she started noticing people were putting away their stuff. Searching for a clock and doesn't find one, she decided to take a look at her phone. 9:19am her heart starts to race knowing that there's only one more minute for the bell to ring. Her hands starts shaking nervously trying to think of something else.

What if I just ru-

beep!

Her thoughts were interrupted she closes her eyes, breathe deeply in and slowly breathes out. Starting to bolt to her other class, but someone hold her shoulders and pulls her back. Looking back it was this tall muscular guy who looked at her dead in the eye.

"Where do you think you're going bitch?" she tries to keep calm, trying her best not to show her inner feelings.

"wh-what d-do you wa-w" he interrupted her holding her tighter by the shoulder

"Look loser, I'm not going to stop messing around with you if that's what you thought. The only time you will not be bothered by me is in English class. Since, that stupid teacher is strict as hell!" looking at him terrified she doesn't say a word. Please just let me alone she thought to herself pleading to be heard. Mat lets go of her shoulder

"see you in a while pig!" he started strolling away laughing. Letting out the breath she was holding in she begins to walk a little faster to her next class.

Period Subject Room # Teacher

1st English E106 Mr. Wilson

2nd Algebra D205 Miss. Lim

3rd Astronomy F107 Mr. Garcia

4th Spanish Dual F210 Mrs. Sparrow

5th Economics E105 Mrs. Miller

6th Lunch Café Mr. Ford

Not knowing what exactly her next class is she takes a look on her schedule as she practically bolts to building D. The warning bell goes off as soon as she stepped into the room and walked across the desks and sat down to the last seat of the row. The door begins to open once again trying not to look who had entered the room, but curiosity hits her as she looked up and saw Mat walking her way. Her heart started to beat fast, her breath begins to fade away and her facial skin started to pale.

"Hey bitch! I have you for this class? This will be awesome!" Mat said with a grin spreading across his face.

"Please stop saying that to me. I'm not a bit-"

"Alright, you might not be a bitch, but you certainly are a pig. Just look at you you're fucking fat. Have you looked in the mirror lately?" he paused as he laughed "of course you haven't pig!"

"Mat that's enough!" his friend snaps at him as he stares at him dead in the eye.

"For now" He laughs as he stared at her and took his seat across from her. She stared at Leo wondering why he would defend her. He stares at her and looks away in a blink of an eye.

"Ok, guys that's enough. Let's start the lesson. Today you're going to do your bell work after that we'll start on some proportions." Miss Lim explained.

Seriously? Proportions? That's elementary stuff! Ugh! Krystal commented herself frustrated. As soon as she was done she asked the teacher if she could go to the library. Mat looked at her with furious eyes she looked away and pretended she never saw him.

"Yes you can Krystal. That is your name correct?" she asked just to be sure. She just nodded shyly and walked out the room.

She spent all day there in the library avoiding Mat and the others. She was reading a book, did homework and thought many things. She had only half schedule since she already had all the credits she needs. She leaves school at 1:40pm as soon as that bell rings she bolts out the school into either the woods or her home. She usually just goes home no one gets there until 4:00pm. In which she goes take away all her pain, worries, stress, and everything in between by her own remedy.

No one has ever figured her out not even her mother who she considers her best friend knows. It doesn't even matter she has no friends anyways. No one likes her. She tried to fit in, but it doesn't work nothing ever does. Krystal got tired of trying she basically just gave up on everything. What else could she have done right?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N Don't Forget to LIKE, VOTE, COMMENT and SHARE! :D

Also this is my very first draft guys so, please bare with me. It'll have some grammar errors, punctuation errors as well, but I promise I will edit this as soon as I'm finish with the whiole entire book. :)