Chapter 7

Chapter 7

        The weekend passed as slow as a snail could go. Krystal didn’t eat much this past two days; all she ate was either an apple or an orange with some exercise after and the only drink she would drink was water that’s all no coke. Her communication with her mother would be up so high, but then down immediately. Krystal would try her hardest to get along, but nothing worked. So she decided to give up and stopped caring for her friendship.

        Monday came and everything was the same; the bullying kept going this time was way worse. This time the bullying was about what had happened on Thursday, but Leo surprisingly would defend her. The first few hours of school Krystal had spent it with Leo just laughing and having a good time despite the bullying. After school they both went home and had a very long conversation although it was extremely random. It was like the topics they would talk about were endless.

            At the end of the day Leo had asked her if they would meet in school or somewhere else.

What is the definition of ditching? Yeah it’s going and ditching you dumbass – Krystal

She responded smiling at her own comment

It could go both ways smartass :P – Leo

Lol maybe, but not on my list – Krystal

        She giggled as they kept the conversation going; they’ve kept getting along damn well a lot more than what she expected. They have had agreed to meet in school near the old building; that same building where her nightmare began. Of course that was Leo’s idea she couldn’t reject after all he agreed on ditching school for her plus she knew exactly where that building was located as well. So, it’s a win lose situation.

            Leo told her he had a surprise for her that he’ll give her after the date, but for some weird reason she didn’t feel the excitement every girl gets when they’re told that. Even though she wasn’t excited for that, she still ended up faking it. Yeah she faked it, but could you blame her when she’s as messed up as her own life is?

            Krystal actually wondered what it could be, but nothing came to her mind. Leo had everything planned already, but all she knew was she was going on a buddy date and there was a surprise included.

        She had fallen asleep wondering what the surprise was going to and actually forgot to reply to Leo last night. She had woken up to the sound of her beeping phone more than 15 messages from Leo.

            Damn this boy sure does get worried when I don’t reply. Did he even sleep?

            Good morning! Sorry I fell asleep last night. Hopefully you slept well. – Krystal

        She clicked send and plugged her phone, since it only had about 20% left. She started doing her eye makeup and teased her hair. It took her about an hour and a half to finish everything she needed to do. Strolling over to where her phone was to see if she had gotten any text messages and how much battery she had. 85% she read disconnecting the charger.

        Her smile brightening up as soon as she Leo’s name popped up after she slide down the notification bar.

GOOD MORNING BEAUTIFUL! It’s alright I understand (: I slept a bit I kept waking up to check if I didn’t miss any messages from you. Hehe – Leo

Aww, you shouldn’t have. If I stop replying is either because I’m busy or I fell asleep in which I believe the most likely one would be me falling asleep (/.\) BTW good morning again hehe (: - Krystal