Chapter 10

Chapter 10

“Kay, I saw how he literally yanked you by the arm and took you to class. I didn’t like that; he isn’t supposed to treat you that way.” James responded to her previous question, putting the air quotations marks as he said the word ‘class.’  He knew he had raised his voice at her a bit, but she did too; all he wanted was to make sure she knew how he is starting to treat her.

“Look James, back off! It’s none of your damn business what he does or doesn’t do to me! That’s only for me to know and to worry about. Now I am in no good mood to deal with this crap! Goodbye!” As soon as the last word left her lips, she stormed off not letting James respond or say absolutely nothing.

He didn’t expect her to act the way she did. All he wanted was to bring to her attention what he didn’t like, but apparently Krystal’s thoughts on his concern didn’t really match his.

Krystal was in no mood to read her book, so she decided to skip her classes once again and escape to her paradise. On her way to her paradise, she saw the same people outside their own stores, screaming what they had on sale, others just advertising what they had and of course the same couple was there. They looked deeply into each others’ eyes smiled really big and began to talk about anything that they could think of leaving Krystal wondering if Leo was actually being too aggressive to her or if James was only exaggerating.

As soon as she could see the woods being about a block and a half away, she begins to run as fast as she could towards it. Krystal got to her favorite tall tree, throwing her backpack to the ground which was full of different types of leaves.

She went near the trunk of the tree put her left hand on it as she saw to the other side of the tree. The air kissed her face, blowing her long black hair back as she closed her eyes listening to the bird singing to their own melody and heard the rustling sound that the leaves would make every time the wind would blow.

After what seemed like a minute, Krystal decided to sit down between the roots of her favorite tree. Everything around her was so peaceful, the birds continued chirping their own peaceful melody, the wind kept blowing in its direction and there she was sitting down in the middle of everything that knew exactly what it should do while she’s just there lost not knowing where to go or what to think.

She stayed there sitting down just letting nature take her out of this world. She lets the wind her face, just left everything sink in, watching the dried up leaves move with the wind in a some type of dancing ritual between them both. The sky was full of dark grey clouds with the smell of rain hitting her nostrils and she smiled.

It was mid-fall and this mid-fall for Krystal, was something unusual than the rest she has had; things changed drastically from one day to another. Who would’ve thought that having the biggest bully’s best friend in your life will change it?

As soon as a drop of water hit Krystal’s jacket that she was wearing, she immediately stared up to the grey tone sky. She saw the falling droplets of rain in the calmly, pleasant breeze. In which it mingled with the warmth of sunshine that peeked through one of the perfect fluffy cloud, that looked just like diamond pieces falling from the sky. She didn’t run for cover, she didn’t stay still either; all she did was smile and extended both her arms out as she twist and twirl right before her favorite humongous, orange-red leafy tree. As she began to forget everything that had happen earlier, suddenly her phone began vibrating in her jeans’ front pocket, abruptly interrupting her. Without seeing who it was, she put on her hood from her jacket and answered.

“Where are you, Krystal?” a deep voice that sounded like a man’s asked.

“Who is this?” Krystal responded trying to sound strong and not scared at all, but to her disappointment her voice came out extremely squeaky.

“Where the heck are you? You should be in school. Why aren’t you here?” The man’s voice was no near to being nice and it was clear to Krystal he had no patience at all.

“Um, I’m not in school, because I got busy doing something else.” She simply replied. As soon as she tried to ask the guy’s name, he literally hanged up on her right after he growled. Krystal began feeling a bit uncomfortable by how out of nowhere someone that apparently she knows called. The pouring rain was now getting heavier and the clouds were getting darker, Krystal decided to head home instead of staying in the woods getting soaked by the minute. She was in no mood to staying by her favorite tall tree no more; the guy in the other side of the call ruined it for her.

She didn’t even bother to check her phone to see what number it was, maybe she knew who it was, but she decided to head to the nearest store so, she could check it out. Once she got to the closest shop, which was the flower shop. She took out her phone from her backpack where she had put it before.

A blue light blinking was what Krystal saw as soon as she took it out. She clicked the power button as the messages from Leo and missed calls from him were the things she saw first. His messages were meaner as he sent them; the last message said that Krystal had to message him back as soon as possible before something horrible happens, which made Krystal worry  a lot more. She tried so hard not to panic, trying to control her anxiety attack from people on the shop.

She clicked her phone button and went directly to call logs to see the number who had called her when she was at her own paradise. It shocked her to see the number who had called earlier was Leo. Krystal didn’t believe that the man’s indignant voice was Leo’s. The more she thought of it being Leo, the more confused she gets.

The falling of the rain was now beginning to come to a halt and as soon as it did Krystal bolted to her house. She got there faster than she usually does, but breathlessly tired with all the running she had done. But it wasn’t enough for her as she ran upstairs drop her backpack on the floor, grabbed her black fluffy soft blanket and ran back down stairs to cuddle with it as she watched the TV and drifted off to sleep.

She twists and turns in the couch as she dreamt about being her beautiful woods as she did the same exact things she does when she goes. She danced in the middle of the woods, only the tall green leafy trees surrounding her, but this time she kept going into this bridge type of thing made out of wood full of vines covering it. The only reason Krystal knew it was a bridge made of wood was, because the wood would peak out, a tiny bit, out of the vines that covered it. And every time Krystal would get near it, something had to happen preventing her from actually going across the mysterious bridge full of bright green vines.

“Krystal, Are you in there?” A man’s voice came from the front door as he kept banging on the door for her to open. Which only caused Krystal to startle and wake up from her usual dream, nearly having a heart attack, but she didn’t. Although, she did begin to panic not knowing who it was or how to act to the situation, but as soon as kept listening to his voice, the more recognizable it becomes.

Krystal, jogged her way to the front door and tried to see who it was though the peep hole. As soon as she saw who it was, she unlocked her door, opened it and to her astonishment; there he was standing there with a clear expression on his face full of anger.

============================================================

A/N: Finally I ended up updating Losing Faith! :D I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter a lot! I'm sorry I kept you guys waiting for a very long time for a new chapter, but hey I updated today!!!! :D Yay! If you guys need anything message me. :)

*Vote (it helps me keep motivated by knowing you guys like it)

*Comment (it helps me get motivated to keep writing. Due to the fact that I know I have people who like my book and actually wait for my updates) :)

*Share (I need more readers and feedback which helps me get to my goals) :)

*Follow me if you haven't :)

* Message me if you need help or anything at all :)

Guys, I am in chapter 14 of Losing Faith so, don't think I'm not working on it when I don't update as often. I might finish this book before 2015 if everything goes as planned, so hopefully it does :)