Chapter 4

Chapter 4

She had woken up at 4:50Am on the couch. Why am I in the couch? Didn’t I go into my bedroom? But if I slept here, how come I didn’t heard my parents come in or my sister? Now that I think of it me and my little sister haven’t talk much or at all. Sitting upright in the sofa, she decided strolled to her room and get ready for school. Yeah it’s a bit early right? Okay fine it is super early, but I want to go for a walk in the woods. I want to feel like I belong here in this world.

When she was done putting on her black skinny jeans, her band t-shirt, her hair, and her black eyeliner, she grabbed her hoodie and strolled out the house into the sidewalk. The woods were about 30 minutes away from her house. She put on her earphone, listening to A Day to Remember band full blast. Krystal Sang along she didn’t care if people stare and that happens every day.

It was getting cold and she was getting goose bumps all over her body decided to put her hoodie on. Why does it have to be so foggy? I don’t like it. It makes my hair all puffy. Not cool. Good thing I didn’t forget to put on some hairspray. Yay me! She thought.

Krystal’s eye light up and her teeth showed as soon as she saw the woods around her corner. Instead of walking in a slow paced she ended up going in a faster pace. As soon as she got into the woods she lost herself dancing in the middle of the woods alone. She twists and twirls all around with that grin on her face. The fresh air hitting her face this just felt freedom to her. This place just means so much to her.

She took out her phone and watched, it was already 6:20 am. Wow this place converts minutes into seconds. She sat down on the on the neon green grass and took out a book and started reading it. After awhile she put own her book and took out her journal.

This place is my place. I’m surprised no one has yet done anything to it. Since, it’s really close to the city. I wonder if one day I’ll bring my other half here to show him how it feels like to feel free and as you really belong here in this world. I wonder if one day I’ll feel what is like to be loved. Will I ever find my other half? Will all this bullying go away? These questions I keep on asking myself, but no answer has been given to me.

Krystal wrote, she always does when she need to take things out her chest. Checking the time it was already 7:30 am. Oh Gosh, I have to get going the school is about 35 minutes away. I need to be there earlier she kept talking to herself putting away her stuff and standing up from her spot. I’ll be back soon of course, she smiled and left.

By the time she got there it was about 8:05 am the bell was five minutes away from ringing. When she entered the class Mr. Wilson called her, she strolled to his desk. “Yes Mr. Wilson?”

“Krystal, what’s going on with you? You were really bright; you used to be the A from the class. Why are you lowering you? You have a 73 in this class, you’re barely passing.”

“Um, Can I have extra work please? I haven’t been able to concentrate lately.” Krystal responded barely a whisper.

“Ok Krystal, just do an essay about anything you like. Based on what grade you get there I will put it on your missing work. Does that sound a bit better?”

            “Yes thank you Mr. Wilson.” Krystal answered strolling off into her seat. Wow, Mr. Wilson sure is a nice teacher. I don’t know why people say he’s strict and mean. People nowadays don’t even know what nice really is, that’s a fact.

            The bell rang as soon as she sat down; barely got there in time. Thanks God she did, because Mat would’ve done something else to her if she was still at the hall way. Will Leo tell Mat something about yesterday? I hope not, Krystal thought worriedly.