Chapter 9

Chapter 9

“Hey Kay!” a boy with gray eyes called out to her from the other side of the hall.

Ever since she started dating Leo she has a lot more friends (not like she had any friends before) that includes guys as well. Of course, there’s that other group that just hate her guts and keeps bulling her. Mat plays nice here and there, but still keeps bothering her. Leo defends her a lot, but sometimes he thinks Mat is just messing around with Krystal.

“Hi” was all Krystal answered; she wasn’t used to people calling her out to actually have a conversation with her much less guys.

“How are you?” James asked as soon as he was strolling towards her.

“Good, Good and yourself?” Krystal asked trying to have a decent conversation with him. Although, she would only stare at the ground when she would talk to people especially James, it was even easier for her due to the fact that James was a gigantic compared to her; probably about 6 foot tall.

“I’m good, where’s Leo? I’m surprised he isn’t here with you.” He questioned as he came to a halt which ended up Krystal halting as well.

“He’s with Mat I believe. He told me he was going to find me as soon as he finishes talking to him.” She responded smiling; smiling which was something Krystal hasn’t done in a long time and ever since she started feeling these emotions all over again she’s never felt any better.

James was a really nice guy, he wasn’t a jerk and he wasn’t a nerd, he was in between them both. He’s an average weight, probably weighing around 125 pounds and he’s eyes were the perfect thing anyone has ever seen. He’s smoky grey eyes pierced onto hers as they blathered about random things, making Krystal laugh.

“Well Kay, I’ll talk to you later. We both don’t want to be late for class, right?” He joked and smiled at her, giving her a tight hug.

“No, we don’t…” she giggled “…I’ll let you-“

“Krystal baby, I’ll take you to class now.” Leo interjected cutting Krystal off and giving James a death glare as he took Krystal away from James, leaving him standing alone staring at them extremely confused as to what had happened.

‘Uh, I was saying something to James, you know?” Krystal informed him “Where are you taking me?” She added as she tried to slow him down.

“To class, now stop trying to stop us or we are going to go late for class.” He said as he grabbed her tighter from her arm and kept walking faster.

“Uh honey, may you lose your grip on my arm? It’s kind of hurting me.” She asked trying to take his hand off of her arm, but failed. He did lose his grip on her once they had gotten to her class and he looked at her with a tiny hint of anger, something that terrified Krystal.

“Baby, go to class before you go late. I love you babe.” Leo told her in a very calm voice as he leaned in and kissed her forehead slightly.

“Um okay… love you too.” Krystal responded confused by the change of Leo’s mood and entered her classroom.

She sat at her usual seat which is about the last role away from the door and at the very last desk. Everyone stared at her, but not the usual way; they stared at her in a friendly way except for a few. As she sat down at her desk she began to wonder why Leo acted the way he did and what was up with his mood swings, but as usual no answer to her questions, not even a tiny one.

Since Mr. Wilson never arrived, Krystal took out her notebook and began to write what had happened and her unanswered questions, hoping that by writing them out one day they’ll be answered just like any question is. She also wrote down James, what they talked about anf how they got along.

“Alright students, sorry I’m late today; I’ve been through a lot today guys, so I’m not in a good mood. I’m not going to deal with any nonsense today. Did everyone do the research paper? If so, raise your hands.” Mr. Wilson asked. There were about 8 students who raised their hands; the rest of the class well just didn’t do it.

Good thing there was only 8 students who did it, because Mr. Wilson let them go while he kept the others who didn’t do it, do extra work. Since, it was extremely early Krystal didn’t know whether to skip school or just go to the library and read her book. On her way to the unknown place, James came across her as he began to hesitate on saying hi for a moment.

“Hey Kay, what are you doing out so early?” James asked her after a moment of a long pause.

“Hi, sorry about how Leo acted. I don’t know what his problem was and I’m out early, because Mr. Wilson decided to let us, students who did their work, early, so here I am.” She giggled as she moved her hands while she talked.

“Ah, was he in a bad mood today?” he asked as he ignored her first comment completely.

“Yes, how did you know?”

“I had him last year.” James responded.

“I’m wondering why he let us go. I know is, because we did our work, but why let us go if he’s in a bad mood? I mean I’m not complaining or anything, but still. Do you get what I’m saying?” She chatted shyly.

James laughed a bit and smiled, “Kay, catch your breath…” he laughed again “… he does that, so he can have less students. Don’t you see the fewer students he has the better?”

“Ah, that make sense” she nodded smiling as she has responded him.

“Kay, um it’s alright about Leo, he just wanted to take you to class early. I understand completely, but why did he had to do it in such a mean way?”

“In a mean way, what is that suppose to mean?” Krystal asked in a higher tone.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello my fellow readers! I have udated finally! I hope you guys you like this chapter :) It may have a few errors here and there, but I promise It will be fixed as soon as I'm done with the book :) I'm sorry I didn't update any time sooner, but school has taken a lot of time especially some family issues I had, but now it's better meaning I will be able to work in my stories a lot more than usual. Although, I still have exmas coming up and a bunch assignments due to the fact that this semester will be over soon, so everything is being thrown at us from all angles with exams and things. Anyways, don't forget to Vote/comment/shareif you guys liked it that much :) Ah, guys go ahead and like my author page on facebook! I"ll put the link in the comments below so it'll be easier for you guys to go there :) MB/PM any time I'm willing to help you guys with anything that I can! I am also willing to make new friends as well! :) 

VOTE.COMMENT.SHARE :)