Chapter 1: Meeden

I was met with cool air brushing against my face, the sound of busy streets and some sirens. Ah yes, I arrived atlast, Meeden is not what the king described it as to be, I looked up to the sky, blue the sky was blue with white clouds, so unlike Adoshina. There were alot of structures, of all kinds and different shapes.

"Trigger off" I demanded silently as possible, my black trigger form was instantly replaced with 'civil' clothes I shivered as my body longed for the hard and cool metal of my armor, the soft thin fabric made me paranoia. I walked away from the 'forbidden zone' unnoticed and blended into the crowd. We had enough information of Meeden's way of living and I made sure to memorise it all. From what I've read this was the most targeted place for when gathering trion.

They have an organization, that fights off the trion soldiers being sent in. And my mission here was just to find out they're technology and crumple them slowly and painfully. Judging from the atmosphere, its going to be easy. I squint my eyes and stopped, but of course you cant judge a book by its cover.

-
I ran and ran as humanely as possible, not 10 minutes of being here I was already being chased by Meeden People. They had triggers so its going to be hard. It was a chase of cat and mice, there were atleast 6 agents at my tail and Im not going to be caught that easily.

I entered a large building in which there were a lot of bright things in, the sweet aroma of food and sound of chattering. I paused to see that this was a merchandise store of somesort, only larger, There were beautiful gowns and dresses, some golden accesories, and many more. I snapped out of my sightseeing when I saw one of the agents enter the store. I quickly went into one of the botiques for women, lowering my head and pretending to scan some T-shirts.

My face scrunch up in disgust at the showy, thin, almost clear dresses of the store 'Do ladies here have no manners at all?'
I shook my head trying to clear the memory out of my head. I froze in place as the border agent neared me, "Uh miss? You havent seen a running girl somewere in these parts, havent you?"

The boy was around my age, his hair was either really dark brown or just black, he had vibrant green eyes with glasses. I shook my head no, refusing to meet him in the eye.

Two teammates, B-rank,small amount of trion, captain.Osamu Mikumo

I listed the nessceray details about him, he made the mistake in walking at the range of my side effect. A smile formed at my lips, though it was unnoticable because my face was covered by my red-ginger hair. He simply nodded and walked away, probably to ask more people about me.

Once he dissapeared I walked out of the store quickly and blended into the crowd.

Or so what I thought, Immedietly I was surrounded by four people.

"Dont think you got away with this, Neighbor"