Chapter Seven: The Kingdom of Adoshina

(Cursing in this chapter)

(Elsewhere)
(Adoshina)

"You called for me, Oto-sama?" A young maiden, asked as she bowed at the king sitting at his throne, the girl had her golden hair tied to a high ponytail, yet still reached her lower back, her eyes were blood red with midnight black slits, her skin was snowy white and very soft. Yet she wore a full-pieced black armour that covered her from toe to neck, designed by red tiger scratches.

"Ah yes, my dear Saraato. Actually this is important, Im glad you came right away" the king said, "Hai"

"Now, I need to talk to you, privately"

-

The man slammed down the empty cup of beer as he groggily walked towards the kitchen, the man was on his early forties and was showing the signs of aging, this was proven by the occasional white strands at his strawberry-blonde hair, his dark magenta eyes were foggy, and slightly red.

He kicked the frigde down when he found no liquor and started to bang a closed door "Oi! You little piece of sh*t! Stop f*cking sulking and get me some beer!"

Hearing no response he started to pound at the wooden door to which it cracked "Hurry up! You sl*t! Or you'll regret it!" Silence.
He started to kick the door until it went down, the room was very spacious, with one bed at the side and a little drawer beside it. The drunk man, looked around as he tried to look for the person who should have been there.

He growled as he threw the picture frame that hanged on the wall.

The picture consisted of a woman, her stomach slightly bulging out beside a younger version of the man. "Tsk" he said before picking up the picture "That little f*ckers going to pay"

And tore it apart.

-
(Meeden)

"What in the neighborhood is this?" Ketsuka asked as she dumbly stared at a burger, they went inside some mall, to catch a break. She didnt know how to order so the others did it for her.

"Its called a burger, Ketsuka-san. Its very delicous" Yuma answered as he munched on his own food. "Ehh? You call this food?" She asked again, this time in disgust, "Im not eating it" she huffed and crossed her arms over her chest, "I-its okay, if you dont want to, Ketsuka-san. We could order a different food" Chika offered.

The female neighbor narrowed her eyes at the group "How do I know that you didnt poison this?".

The table went silent.

-

"So this is Meeden. Its very... simple" the same girl muttered, beside her was a chaperone, in the shape of of a mini rice-cooker with a tiger like appearance, at it's back were two set of claws acting like wings, with a sharp horn.

"I can sense a lot of trion here, Milady, but first we need to disguise ourselves first. I had read about Meeden, and it seems that our kind has a bad reputation here."

"Very well done. My chaperone"