Chapter Eight : Her Side Effect

Ketsuka's Point of View

I sfifled my laughs at their faces with a frown, except for Jin who obviously knew what I was going to say, which ruined my fun, I might say. Finally I lost my control and busted out laughing "Dont worry, I know you didnt. I still wont eat this though" I said cluctching my stomach.

"E-eh? How do you know Ketsuka-san?" Mikumo asked blinking his eyes in confusion. "Its simple really, my side effect tells me so!" I grinned using Jin's line. "Nani?!"

"You have a side effect?"

"Well duh! Mister obvious!" I said rolling my eyes, "its like Yuichi's over there, just reversed" I explained, I didnt know why Im telling them this but something is just nagging my gut to do it. "You mean like seeing the past?" Guess who said that?

"Correct! Points for The glasses guy!" I cheered, but then my facial expressions turned serious, and I smirked darkly, "So beware, because I know everything about you, EVERYTHING"

-
The icy cold air blew softly agaisnt the dotted sky, shaking the leaves of the trees ever so slightly. Inside her temporary room, Ketsuka sat down on her bed writing information on her digital notebook. Of course she had to write it down, it would be about a year before she can go back to her homeland.

She let out a tired sigh as she stuffed the gadget inside her pocket. She laid down attempting to sleep, but opened her eyes and glared at the ceiling "How stupid of me.." she muttered to herself before standing up and walked out of the door towards the bathroom.

She looked at the mirror, making eye contact with her self as she sighed, and held a strand of strawberry-blonde hair, I resemble him way too much! It makes me mad at myself.

She held her head as the neighbor leant at the sink, she bit her lip as her body began to fade in trion "Goddamnit, I need trion. Fast"

-

The sun was up the sky and the birds chirped happily, there were few occasional clouds up on the sky, providing a little shade, nonetheless it was a calm day. Ketsuka sat down the couch, her face void of emotion as she recalled last night's happenings. Yet he let her do it..

-

"Nani? Can you say that again it seems unreal."

Kido sighed as he folded his hands "I will not repeat, you Ketsuka Roisume, will be accounted as an agent of Border. In exchange you must give information about the neighborhood, and dont try to lie. Or it would result in execution."

He glanced at Yuma's direction then back at Ketsuka. "Understood?"

"Yokai

A/N
Im very sorry it took so long I WAS going to update at the weekends, Buut we just had 15 projects to do in two days, so writing was out of the way. I would like to dedicate this chapter to all of those who read my book, including ghost readers! Dont worry Im one too!

I planned on posting an authors note but I dont want to give false hope soo yeah. Btw Ketsuka was inspired by Annie Leonhardt from aot