Chapter Fifteen: AoS4// Motives

Chapter Fifteen: Arc of Saraato 4// Motives

"What did you want to talk about, father?" Saraato asked, they had entered the underground chambers where all black triggers and all other important items were kept, the only source of light was a small candle in the middle of the room, cracks were visible on the millennium of years old walls and floor, Surotzuo, the king sat on a velvet pillow on the opposing side of his daughter. "You see, my dear musume, once you perished, another commander had taken your place. And by old rules carried out by our ancestors, if the current royal family has no heir or heirress the current commander shall take his place in the throne."

"Couldnt you just remove her from duty father?"

"I would, if I can but she's currently in a mission. Also, she wields a very powerful black trigger that cannot fall into another Country's hands, I hope you understand what Im trying to say, dear" he continued lying without the slightest bit of disgust of himself.
"I understand Father" Saraato answered firmly.

-
"Yuiga? Where's Tachikawa?" Izumi approached rubbing his hair in confusion, he had been lost in the crowd of people on the way to the mall, "Eh? Izumi, were'nt you with Tachikawa?" Takeru asked shocked, "What do you mean? We got separated on the way here"

Suddenly Ketsuka came in bursting inside the doors, her eyes landed on Izumi, like lightning she pinned him to the wall her dagger blade extended, over his neck "Who are you?" She growled, though she was getting flashbacks of his past, and what happened, unlike the one in disguise, what is the king thinking sending an amateur here?! Especially with the blocker, has his plans changed?, if it did I should have received a message or its an enemy neighbor?, there's a possibility..

"What's wrong with you?! Are you blind or something?!" The blonde screamed, but Ketsuka didnt budge she was trying to figure things out, Right when I almost had them under my thumb aswell.

Finally she sighed and unequipped her trigger, it was when she noticed that people were staring at her in horror and disgust as they ushered out the small tea shop, "What's going on here?!" Tachikawa asked as he and Jin entered, "What's wrong Ketsuka?" Jin asked as he approached the neighbor.

To be honest, Jin wasnt so sure either, that time his side effect didnt predict that the incident would happen, no, something must have been wrong he convinced himself, "We're not delaying more time, we have to go and investigate this case, and Jin? I knew you couldnt predict that, whoever was disguised, he was wearing somesort of trigger, I couldnt see he's past"

-

"I found her father, and indeed confirmed the trigger aswell, shes in the company of three Meeden people as of now?" Saraato voiced, "Excellent work my daughter, has the blocker worked well?" The voice of Surooko echoed in her ear "Very well, actually. Though she would recognize if one is faking, she is very well aware of her surroundings, Praise your excellent choice of a Commandress father, but Im afraid I have to eliminate her"

The king chuckled, "That is your mission of course, but you have to retreat, let them be confused, make her actions seem sudden, then when our prey is considered as an enemy we launch our attack, There I'll be fully satisfied, and have granted my revenge in the Roisume bloodline"

And the kingdom will be mine atlast

"Yes my father, but allow me to be the one to shed her blood"