Chapter 3:Conversing Neighbors

"What do you want to talk about?"Yuma asked as he squatted down. I freed my hands from the aching binds and leant to the wall, "Im going to be blunt, because your friends are going to call some reinforcements.I know, that your a neighbor, you're supposed to be dead. Yet you help some Meeden humans when you only have a limited time alive.. Why?" I asked, sure I can see their past, but that doesnt mean I can hear they're thoughts at that time.

He narrowed his eyes at me, which was slightly intimidating I might add.. "Why exactly do you want to know?", his voice was low, unlike the times when he was just passive and carefree. "Just curious" I answered.

Truth to be told Im just trying to see what kind of person he was behind the mask that he put up. "Your lying" well there goes my cover. I sighed and squatted down "I forgot, you can detect lies" I stated.
"Forgot? You mean you knew I can detect lies?" He interrogatedly asked. "Yes. But lets put that aside, I want to know...." I trailed off looking for somekind of reaction, he didnt budge just put on a poker face "Its because I want to know the one behind that mask. Dont give me that look I know you know what Im talking about right now"

A tense silence drifted around the cube, it was getting harder to breath, I needed oxygen. "Welp" he stood up brushing the imaginary dust off his pants "I cant tell you that just yet right? I'll tell you when we can trust you, fully" he emphasised the words 'fully'.

He looked around the cube and muttered things under his breath, as if talking to someone. My eyes widen in realization, had he been reporting what I was saying to the others? How stupid. I cursed profanities as I activated my trigger.

He stopped speaking and stared at me, my hair was shorter now and I had my black trigger on. (I'll spare you the details later), "Who were you talking to?"the question was rhetrocial, theres no need to anwer it.

He kept silent as I sighed and rubbed my head, If I attack him right now, my chances of being trusted would go down. I released the trigger as I stomped down the trion cube only to find myself with.

Four trion swords at my neck...

-

I groaned inaudibly as we were walking in the streets again, only with more attention 'this isnt how things are supposed to work out'.

We were jow heading to the so called HQ, which in where they should have brought in me earlier, all the new information in my head and they're past emotions are making me feel dizzy aswell, this side effect sure is annoying sometimes, I mean wheres the off button when you need it?

The others were watching me warily, looking for any 'suspicous' movements that I would make. I rolled my eyes at the thought,Dont they realize I can just break free out of they're chains right now?.

About five minutes later

My vision was slightly blurry now, the headaches and over information. Before you ask there is such thing as that. My walking was slower and I slouched, unfortunately, they noticed that aswell and started to walk faster.

Are these the kind of people in Meeden? They make others suffer?

However the sign of 'Forbidden Zone' proved me wrong otherwise, they were walking faster in order to avoid more conflicts that could possibly give me the chance to escape. I smirked, atleast they're not dumb.

Time seemed to pass by as I found myself in a room filled with what I would think theyre higher ups judging from what they addressed them,

My train of thoughts stopped as 'Commander Kido's' voice echoed through the room

"So then, neighbor. We will begin"

A/N: haha sorry so terrible. I'll probably edit this on the weekends, thank you for those who are voting, it really means alot

~Aki

≡з≡