Chapter Fourteen:AoS3// The Calm Before the Storm

Chapter Fourteen: Arc of Saraato 3/ / The Calm Before The Storm

There are alot of confusing twists and turns in this chapters, but dont worry itll be clear soon. Meanwhile Im going to have stop the daily updates, and no Im not putting this on HIATUS, just going to take awhile writing the next chapters, Im going to edit some stuff too. Did you know that I copied the WHOLE list of known W.T characters in 20 minutes in my notebook?

"Where in the world are you guys?" Tachikawa's voice resonated through the phone, "We're in the Arcade" Jin replied as he looked at the girl looking at the various games, as expected Tachikawa squad arrived in thirty minutes, by then the duo had explored the whole mall, even places that Jin didnt know about, atleast the awkwardness was gone he thought. Ketsuka was currently lining up for a shooting game, he could already predict that she would win even without his side effect, what do you expect from a person who can single-handedly kill neighbors using Meteor as their job anyways?

Just as she was about to shoot, the no. 1 squad arrived, "Jin! What are you doing in a place like this?" The leader asked, "Dont ask me" he answered nonchalantly, it was then that they noticed Ketsuka who was aiming the toy gun "You think she can pull it off?" Izumi asked, "Maybe, maybe not, you should go help her, Izumi" the Yuichi lied smoothly, oh he was going to enjoy embarrasing her, it became one of his habits recently.

"Are you sure about this Jin? We need to get at the police station on the other side of the city, they refused to send the corpse to border, some even said that the dead girl is possessed, we need to get there as soon as possible." Tachikawa informed,

Meanwhile a strange brunnette has been watching them recently, more specifically Ketsuka, "Loosen up a bit, Kei. I bet Takeru is enjoying his time alone at the stage now?".

-

Ketsuka's Point of View
I stopped mid-shoot when I saw a certain dark haired blonde strolling over to me, suddenly all of my eagerness dissapeared, "What do you want, Kohei?" I ask bitterly, "You seem to be calling people by their last names as if you hate them" he stated, avoiding the question, "Well duh, Mr. Obvious" I rolled my eyes shooting another target in the process, "You're quite good at this game" he said calmly, that caused suspision to rise in my veins, why is he suddenly so easy-going?. "You still havent answered my question".

"Hmm? Oh I was just checking if you could actually do it" he smirked, I lowered the gun and narrowed my eyes, "Who are you?" I asked cautiously gripping my trigger, suddenly a crazed look took over his face, as 'Izumi' dissapeared.

-
Third Person

Ketsuka suddenly turned on her trigger which alarmed the other elites, "Where in the neighborhood is Yuiga?!" She asked loudly, "

"Why what's wrong?!" Tachikawa asked back "Just answer the goddamned question!" She screamed, it was then they noticed that her eyes were pure gold. Getting no answer she sighed and ran a hand to her now shoulder length hair "The enemy has made their move, we were too late. I cant believe you didnt notice that it wasnt the real Izumi"

"Now come on or do you want Takeru to die?"