Chapter 2:Cubes

Third Person
The citizens of Mikado City stared at the girl being held captive by Tamakoma agents. 'Had she done something wrong?' 'Did she violate any rules?' They're questions remained unanswered as they stared at the teen girl. She gritted her teeth and racked her mind for ways to get out of the mess she was in, it was either she fight them all, now knowing they're abilities, or sit this still and wait.

She couldnt lie, it would be of no use, they had a walking lie-detector. She would likely choose the latter, it was better to play the innocent card, technichally Ketsuka only needed to get Yuma out of hearing range, then her chance of success will no doubt, be a complete 100 percent. Patience is the best virtue she told herself, and remained positive. The king chose her, and only her for this mission specifically, he put his trust in her, Adoshina's future is in her hands.

She let out a shaky breath and composed her body. Remain calm. She expected that she would be going to the large grey building in the middle of the city where she arrived. Instead found herself facing a normal looking house.

"Normally we would take you to the headquarters. But as of for now you're being held captive in our branch" Reiji informed.

As of

-
Ketsuka was left on the guarded by the members of Tamakoma-2, while the others discussed what to do with the girl. They're words were murmured to the other's ears, the said girl had her hands binded at her back, her eyes focused on Yuma.

"Can we talk?" She asked lowly, The members glanced at each other trying to guess what the other was thinking. The two nodded at the captain who rubbed his cheek and nodded, "U-uh sure go ahead-"

"No" she sternly cut off as she glanced at him for a mere second then back at Yuma, her eyes glowing cleverly, "I want to talk to him... Alone."

The atmosphere was tense, you can cut it with a butter knife, "Its fine Osamu, I can handle her. Konami-senpai and the others are just nearby if she does do something" the attacker reassured. His teammates nodded at him before leaving the two alone.

Once the door closed, they were alone. Or atleast what it looked like.

Ketsuka closed her eyes and sighed, "People here have no manners do they?" She asked rhetorically , "They cant give somepeople they're privacy"

Cue the shifting noise. She raised her foot and brought it down with a burst of trion a a bright light engulfed the two, after a moment,They were now in a bright green room in shape of a trion, alone. "Now lets talk"

-
Outside the cube Osamu and Chika pounded at the walls trying to break the barrier that separated them from they're teammate. Konami,Karasuma and Reiji, rushed into the room checking for the source of noise. "What happened?" Karasuma asked, "The girl, said she wanted to talk to Yuma alone. We allowed so, but we were uh, eavesdropping. She caught us and now she trapped him there." The green eyed boy tried to explain his best.

"Konami, try to bash this cube with your trigger. We cant act harsh, Who knows whats going on in there. Mikumo, Chika try to contact HQ or Usami."
They scattered around in a hurry, off to do what they were demanded.

Konami stepped forward, with her trigger on "Lets do this shall we?"