Chapter Six: Friend or Foe?

Third Person
The self-proclaimed elite, entered the meeting room with a smile. "Yo!" He waved, behind him stomped a very angry looking Ketsuka.

"I found her!" And almost immedietly chains were wrapped at her wrists. But she didnt struggle not one bit not after one of the agents were in her range, instead she smiled smugly"So you plan on taking information from me huh? Too bad its not going to be that easy".

Almost instantly the officials were alarmed, even Jin's smile was wiped off and replaced by a frown, the future had a balance, it was 50 percent of what and 50 of the other.
"H-how did you?"

Her eyes carnation eyes shone in eagerness giving off a deadly yet playful vibe, "Why should I tell you? After all, you did capture me", tension flew around thickly around the room, silence persuaded and lurked at every corner.

Ketsuka shifted from one foot to another as her face showed seriousness, "Look, I dont know you, you dont know me. But we can make a deal, if you let me go its either Im not going to interfere with you EVER again or I could join you and give some information about the neighborhood, excluding my country, but if you lock me up or kill me nothing can be gained on both sides"

A sigh left Kido's mouth as he rubbed his temple, "We'll think about it. Jin, watch out for her, and dont let her be out of sight." 

-
(Elsewhere)

Thud. Thud. Thud.

A girl with golden dandelion hair opened her eyes, her eyes held no ordinary pupils but midnight black slits, surrounded by red irises. Though this feauture seem scary, but her figure and facial expression screamed 'innocent'. She hugged her knees close as she stared at the large seemingly strange object floating at the room center, which was the only source of light. Her skin was porcelain white, complimented by the teared velvet purple dress.

"Where am I?" She asked, and as if on the mountains her voice echoed,

She looked at her dry hands "Who am I?"

-
"I dont understand. Why would they take time in making decisions? That would be bad if your fighting. I mean they're the higher ups right?" Ketsuka unconsiously spoke outloud her thoughts, this caused the people with her to glance wierdly at the said neighbor, well except for the people who can think of that as funny anyways.

Jin and the rest of Tamakoma 2 were walking indirection of they're branch. Jin and Yuma had to stifle they're laughs. "Ne Ketsuka-san, are you okay?" Osamu asked. Snapping out of her thoughts Ketsuka blushed madly, as she realized what she had been doing.

"Tsk" she looked away, she couldnt cover her face because her hands were still tied at her back. "Why the hell am I still tied up anyway? Its not like Im going to run or anything" the Strawberry blonde - haired girl asked as she wriggled her wrists. "Yuma? Right?" She added sweetly, too sweetly as if the incident hadnt happen at all.

Said boy nodded at his teammates, she was curious and he didnt take it personally, because if youre different, in another world, and you would see one of your kind being treated normally, of course you would be curious. But his question is 'How did she know?'.

Chika unsurely, clipped off the metal bindings, to which Ketsuka happily sighed. "You're gone from mysterious,to dangerous, then emotional, ninja, serious and now jolly? Whats next? Timid?" Jin asked as he grinned.

"Why'd you ask me? Your the one who has foresight Yūichi."