Chapter Four:Questions and Decision

@"Begin what?" I asked as I tilted my head to the side, blinking my eyes as I acted innocent. "You know perfectly what we're talking about neighbor", fatty stated.
"Its Ketsuka" I snapped,

"First of all, what's your purpose here?"
Like I'd say the truth, they had been stupid enough to not let Yuma be in this meeting.
"Oh, I just fell out of the portal, clumsy me hehe, of course I wont tell, you" I said sarcastically, every drop of fatigue slowly draining. "I'll ask again, what is your purpose here?"

My eyes narrowed "Why do you want to know?" An air of silence hung around the room, "If you cant tell me why you want to know, I cant tell you why Im here"

"I think its best to know why your here before we make any drastic actions that may cause another outbreak" Shinoda said, because he was nearest to me I got him within my side effect reach. Huh so if they were attacked, they should atleast have learned to always have someone in watch. Ĺooks like its going to be harder lying than I thought. No matter,

I slouched as I forced tears in my eyes, I looked down and kept moving my feet, here comes the acting part. I sniffled "Our country was being attacked, and we were losing, our king sent orders that all under 20 to escape, Im one of them, we were distributed through out the neighborhood, and this just happens to be the place where I was teleported to"

I myself wouldnt believe that lie, But its slowly working. Most of the people here are guillable. Most.

"T-there were more of us" I stuttered as I sobbed, I finally looked up to see slightly symphatetic eyes. Some were still cold as I expected.

"What do you mean more?! There are more neighbors here?!"

"They didnt make it"

-

Third Person (Elsewhere)

A broad tall figure stands before a huge trion cube, he had a crown sitting at his blonde hair, he had an aura of darkness surrounding him. A smug smile played at his lips, he had his hands at the back of his red royal cape, the jewelries that coated his coat glowed as the trion spun around, the room was dark, with the only source of light is the trion which rested at the very center, floating.

The man glanced at the side, where a little girl layed, she had the same golden locks as the man, she rested against the wall, and her eyes were closed, a tube connected to her arm to the trion glowed, her skinny frame was agonizingly growing flesh, as trion was deposited in her body.

"Soon, the perfect weapon will be born, and the neighborhood will fear my name.."

Whoopz! Too short, Sowwie. I just had to finish this chapter and publish it, conflicts are annoying!

Vote,Follow,Comment. If you can!

~Aki