Chapter Eleven: Saraato Hiroko

As expected, Ketsuka leveled up to B-rank in no time. But that's to be expected from a neighbor right? The said girl had volunteered for defense duty, not only because she cant sleep, but also because she was examining the area, and the time of when trion soldiers usually come around, and to be honest it was really helpful, on both sides.

"Ketsu-chan, Commander Kido wants to see you" Jin announced, walking towards the strawberry-blonde haired girl, waving his hands, then extending his bag of fried rice crackers "Do want some fried rice crackers?" He asked though he knew the answer,"No. And lets go, what does he want anyway?" She asked monotonely walking alongside with the Yūichi. "Dunno".

-

"I see you've arrived" Kido greeted, as the duo entered the room. "Duh, Mr.Obvious" Ketsuka sarcasticaly replied "Hmm? You seem to be in a sour mood today Ketsu" Jin commented as he smiled mockingly at the mentioned neighbor.

The nickname he gave her seemed to arouse suspicion in the people present in the room. "Oh, got yourself a lady there eh Jin?" Tachikawa smirked. Ketsuka's cheks turned red as she attmpted to smack the one who gave false information, but unfortunately for her, this person had foresight. The Yuichi dodged, which frustrated her even more. He started to back away in fear, as the neighbor gave off a cold aura, that could freeze and burn the room.

"You'll pay"

-

After awhile the two finally settled down and faced the commander. "I have called you here because I have a task for you" his voice resonated through the room, "There's been a number of recent deaths recently. And its been investigated by the police, however they found no clues, aside from this"

Shinoda then pulled out 3 pictures of the murdered victims, all women with strawberry-blonde hair. "These are the pictures of the victims, and strangely" he paused for a reaction, although seeing her stoic face made him get no information otherwise, "They met they're deaths after you were found, and the similarity isn't just concidental"

Ketsuka sighed and looked at him boredly "So you're basically saying that Im the reason they were killed?" She asked, "N-no. What I meant to say is.. That we think whoever did this," he tapped the photo's "Is after you"

-

"Saarato-sama, I think its time that we check Border" Koue the chaperone said to her master, that was disguised as an ordinary teen girl with short light-brown locks and sky blue eyes. "Just a little bit more longer, Koue. We'll search here first, then infiltrate their system. Its not going to be easy taking out an A-rank agent. Not while in the company of he/she's comrades atleast" Saraato whispered as she rubbed her maroon earing absent-mindedly, "After all patience is the best virtue"

-

"Why do I have to be stuck with your team?" Ketsuka complained as she walked with Tachikawa. "We're the number one, after all. And I think you'd like my teammmates"

As if, I already met a half of this squad, and their both dangerous, atleast one isnt. "Yeah keep talking. But I'll be off in the morning, We have a so called 'investigation' to run. Im not used to letting time pass in tasks like this, so whoever killed them, should consider themselves lucky, they had a few more hours to live"

And the real action begins! Dont say you actually forgot about her!