11- Party Crasher *Part Two*

Y/n's POV
"Not you," I groaned. "Oh, be happier about it!" Bill grinned. He spun on his heels to face Dipper. "I just wanna offer a friendly deal!" he stated, keeping up his friendly act with the townsfolk. I suppose he hadn't learned the trick on turning into a human form when they met him. "What do you want then, B-" Dipper started, but Bill placed a gloved hand over his mouth. "Just wanna talk to my old friends," he grinned, keeping up his nice guy act. "Y/n, Dipper, Pacifica," he named, nodding a head to us. Seeing I had no other choice, I followed behind Bill and Dipper with Pacifica at my side. He kept his hands on Dipper's shoulders firmly, keeping him from running.

He led the three of us into the secret room behind the painting. "Get to the point, will you? I have a party I have to host!" Pacifica snapped as Bill released Dipper. "You mentioned something about a deal," I huffed annoyingly. "You're right about that, Petals! Okay, the deal is simple: It's a chance that you can keep the rift safe," Bill stated. I raised an eyebrow. "What's the catch?" I asked. "You mean my side of the deal? Oh, this is a party and I wanna have a twist in this game of mine! Petals here has to beat me in the singing contest! If you win, I may not touch the rift whatsoever, even if I possess someone! If I win, the rift is mine," Bill explained, throwing his arms out for effect. "You already have the rift. Why this deal?" Dipper asked, placing his arms over his chest. "Like I said, Pine Tree! I love games and this stupid hick town is my chessboard. I'm looking for an expansion, sending the world my chaos!" he answered, raising his eyebrow in glee.

Dipper's POV
I shot daggers at Bill. "Why do you think we'd accept that deal?" I asked. "Well, it's up to Petals here! But, I think I forgot to mention something! That night down in the portal room when you were talking to your mother," he started. Y/n's eyebrows raised in surprise. "What did you do to her?" y/n hissed. "She's fine! But, I can always go back at her," Bill threatened. I looked over at y/n, noticing her eyes lit with fiery rage. I placed a hand on her shoulder, feeling her shudder a bit from Bill's words. "Fine," she spat, extending her hand. Bill smirked and grabbed y/n's hand with his blue flaming hand, shaking it firmly. "Oh, and you can't tell the citizens that it's me," he added, still gripping her hand. He released y/n's hand, y/n's mark glowing a little brighter.

Bill's POV
I planned to win that contest fair and square. That deal was something fun that I knew I would win, but the main reason was to complete y/n's mark. "What song do you plan to sing?" I asked the small group. "Nothing you need to know! Now, just go look over that song list!" Pacifica snapped. "Geez, snappy!" I laughed, leaving the secret Northwest room.

Y/n's POV
"He's right about the song! I need a good one to beat him," I said after a few seconds of silence. "What are you going to sing then?" Dipper asked. I smirked. "I think I've got an idea." We made our way out of the room, stepping out into the bright hallway. "Well, time to get started! You gotta start the contest," I said to Pacifica as we stepped back into the party. Bill was standing by the karaoke machine and waved once he saw us. Pacifica and I groaned, but we walked over to him nonetheless. "Got my song picked!" Bill grinned. "Well, just wait. I have to announce the contest," Pacifica groaned. I handed her the microphone and she tapped on it, getting everyone's attention.

"Hello, citizens of Gravity Falls!" Pacifica started. "It's time for the karaoke contest!" she exclaimed, causing the townsfolk to cheer in response. "You have 10 minutes to sign up for singing. Come up to the stage and sign your name and most applause at the end of the night is the winner, getting bragging rights for a week, " Pacifica finished. A large line was filed in front of her. "Pass it down the line," she called out, handing the clipboard to Mayor Tyler. Bill came up behind Pacifica and started pestering her about when he was up. "You and y/n are the grand finale," she hissed at him. After ten minutes, the clipboard was back up at the stage and Bill filled out his, then I filled the final section out.

"Okay, time's up! So, first Mayor Tyler will start us out!" Pacifica announced, handing Mayor Tyler the microphone. The karaoke station went on, so Dipper, Pacifica, and I hung out in the crowd. Pacifica ran up to the stage and grabbed the microphone after each person. Finally, the police officers were done with their rapping, so Pacifica ran up and grabbed the microphone. "All right, the night is almost coming to an end! Up next, the new guy, Bill! " she announced. I guess that was all he put down for his name. He grinned and headed up to the stage, waving Pacifica off. Bill flashed his wicked grin, which made me, Dipper, and Pacifica roll our eyes.

"Hit it!" Bill shouted to Pacifica. She sighed and hit a button, warming up the machine and the song list came up. She flipped through the list, landing on what I guess was the song Bill was doing. Bill smirked, tapping his feet along with the beat. Right as the song started picking up, another anomaly took place, this time a little stronger. Bill just used that to his advantage, flying over the hovering crowd.  I hated to admit it, but he was actually really good! He had the people dancing along. I got a little nervous by then. "You can beat him," Dipper assured me, placing a hand on my shoulder. It didn't exactly help since this could either save or end the world again. It felt like the entire world was placed on my shoulders. I just nodded. Pacifica headed up to the stage, Bill handing her the microphone. "Okay, final singer of the night! Give it up for y/n!" Pacifica announced, followed by the cheering crowd. I grinned and stepped up to the stage. Pacifica handed me the microphone. "I thought you were going?" I asked. "Too many people on the list," she shrugged. She walked over to the machine as I whispered which song I was going to sing to her. "Good choice and good luck!" Pacifica wished, stepping off the stage. I felt my hands shaking looking over the crowd. My eyes landed on Bill, who crossed his arms with a large smile. I glared over at him. "Game on, Bill!" I shouted. I clapped my hands along to the beat, urging the crowd to join in, which they did. I sneaked a glance over at Dipper, who showed me the watch, which started glowing again. I went up a little as well as the crowd, but I played it cool like Bill, hovering around the stage. Once the song finished, the anomaly was finished and I landed on my feet with a thud. As everyone regained themselves, they all started clapping. I smiled out to the crowd as Pacifica rushed up. "Well, that wraps up the contest! Now, everyone who sang, come on up!" she announced. Mayor Tyler came up with the police officers, Tad Strange, a man dressed up in USA clothing, Bill, and me.

"Okay, clapping for Mayor Tyler Cutebiker!" Pacifica announced, followed by a decent amount of cheering. "Not bad. Now, for Sheriff Blubs and Deputy Durland!" Pacifica continued. Again, around the same amount of cheering for the two. "Not bad. Tad Strange?" she continued. She continued down the line, all pretty evened out, until she made it to Bill. "Applaud your vote for Bill!" Pacifica announced, but I could tell she was annoyed with him. The room erupted with applause. "Oh boy," I muttered. "Last, but definitely not least, GIVE IT UP FOR Y/N!" Pacifica cheered. The room exploded with cheers from the town. "Well, we've got a tie between Bill and y/n, so the rest of you, go ahead back to the audience and put in your own vote!" Pacifica announced. The other contestants left the stage and walked into the crowd.

"Now, applaud once more for Bill!" Pacifica announced after she set up the microphone to catch the applauding in the speaker. The added applause echoed around the mansion. I looked over at the speaker, seeing the volume level up at the edge of the red level. "Now, GIVE IT UP FOR Y/N!" Pacifica cheered, causing the crowd to cheer even louder. I looked over at the volume level, seeing it deep into the red section. I looked over at Dipper, smiling brightly. His face actually looked fearful for some reason. "Oh no," I muttered, realizing what that meant. "All right! Then, the winner is obviously-" Pacifica began, but I saw Dipper run out the door, so I followed.

Pacifica's POV
Y/n rushed off the stage, so I figured it was almost time. "I guess I'm the winner by default!" Bill whispered in my ear. "No, y/n won," I hissed at him under my breath. "But you didn't announce the winner yet," he smiled. "No, y/-" I started, but Bill cut me off. "The deal is if she wins, but leaving before announcing the winner means she didn't win," he whispered harshly in my ear. He had me there, but the rift... "It's mine," he smiled. "I guess the winner by default, no matter how painful it is, is Bill," I muttered in the microphone. The crowd cheered in response. "I really DO have bragging rights! But for longer than a week," Bill laughed in my ear. "Shut it," I growled. I felt the ground shake a bit, and so did the townsfolk. "Time for the grand finale of the night!" I announced cheerfully, just as the anomaly happened again, this time stronger than any other one.

"I sure hope they're almost there..." I muttered to myself as everyone reached for something sturdy. I looked around for Bill, finding him still in his human form, strolling out of the mansion. "How did he-" I muttered. Everyone started screaming, but it seemed like it was in delight. "PACIFICA! PACIFICA! PACIFICA!" they cheered.

Dipper's POV
I looked behind me, seeing y/n right there. "I thought you were going to stay there until you won," I panted. "I thought I did," she panted back. "That's not how Bill works," I wheezed. The ground shook a little and I knew what that meant. "Y/N! HANG ON!" We ran even faster, trying to at least get inside the Shack. It came into view and I breathed a sigh of relief. "We're almost there!" I cheered. I opened the door to the shack and let y/n get in. I felt the ground shudder even more, so I grabbed the doorknob tightly and slammed the door shut, just as gravity fell. "Go go go go go!" I urged, pushing off the make it to the vending machine. I punched in the code, helping y/n get in. She kicked off the wall, pulling herself down to the elevator. I followed.

Y/n's POV
"Come on!" I urged, just as Dipper slammed into me in the elevator. I blushed slightly. "These are the times it was smart to wear leggings with a dress!" I laughed, hitting the button for floor three. The elevator descended, opening to the buzzing portal and less than a minute left on the machine. I pushed off and opened the door to the portal room, looking inside it a bit. It looked like it was an entrance to the opposite side of the galaxy, matching my dress a bit. "It's 8 o'clock! 25 SECONDS!" Dipper shouted at me over the countdown. "T-20 seconds," the female voice announced. Just then, a surge passed through, pushing me to the wall. "DIPPER!" I shouted. "Y/N!" he shouted. I looked over at him and saw him on my right side. I reached out my arm to Dipper, which he grabbed. "1," the countdown concluded. I looked in front of me at the portal, seeing a bright flash of white.

This is it... I thought to myself.

Dipper's POV
This is it... I thought to myself.

The gravity around us returned, throwing us to the ground. I looked over to find y/n on her feet, brushing herself off. She was looking at the portal. I followed her gaze and saw a shadowy figure wearing a black hoodie, the hood covering their face, black combat boots, long black pants, and black gloves with a grappling hook in hand. "Is that...?" y/n started, staring at the figure. I nodded. The figure took off the hood, their finger on the trigger of the grappling hook. The familiar face, slightly ages similar to my own, was revealed. "Mabel," I smiled, feeling my eyes tear up. "You're back," I choked back a sob.