Remembering him

I can still remember his laugh, his voice, his smile, and everything about him. Mother and Father had taken him away from the palace after learning there were people after him. I was told to take care of the kingdom and be a good girl until they returned when it was safe. I can remember the tears and the begging from me and my brother for them not tar us apart. Why wasn't I strong enough to protect you? Why did you have to go brother? I remember everything from the jokes, games, adventures and so much more. I want it back, but would you want it back my dear brother? Our people morn for me thinking you are dead. I truly believe you will come back to me. I stand in the moonlight thinking of the ways it was before.

"My lady you must come in, the hell wolves will return if they find him." My lady in waiting comforted me. I smiled at her telling I would be a few more minutes. She smiled sadly at me before leaving. These titans I heard about that can't get past our barrier, is that what caused you to leave me. Mother always told me that you would change the world and save everyone. But I will find you my dear brother, my best friend.

My Eren.

Brother come home!On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara