Chapter 14: Welcoming a new threat.

**hey guys sorry I've been so busy with work and the holidays and family that I forgot to give you guys a chapter and I beg for your forgiveness. So anyways Levi's hot singer is on hold for a few more days but I will get back to it I promise! Thank you everyone for reading my story and have a great day well night for me. On with the story Author-chan out! ✌🏻️***

~****'s prov~

How dare he forget about me and her! He left us for that bitch and I will make them pay! I will get my revenge and make their precious family fall in shambles. I smirked as I watched them through the mirror had to spy with what little magic I knew. I watched as they laughed and lived so care free in the life of luxury which should have been me! I was better in every way.

"Master, the rat reports that everything is going according to plan just as you wish and waits for your command for the next step." The shadow figure reported as he bowed to me. I smirked.

"Tell him to begin the next step in three days time. I want them to enjoy their ignorant blind bliss and happiness while they still have it for now. Now leave me." I hissed. I watched him disappear from my sight and looked down at my chess board and moved the first piece. "Let my game commence!" I said, chuckling as I watched them.

~Rose's prov~

I was tending to my gardens when I saw Erik across the gardens from me making me blush with a small smile. I nodded my head with a small crusty while going back to my flowers. I watched him approach me with a small smile. I pretended not to notice him while humming softly.

"Still have that beautiful singing voice." Erik said, making me smile bright. I stood up while pulling my gloves off while looking at him.

"I thank you Mr.Delster, but I must say you haven't changed at all since we were little." I teased while picking up my basket of flowers to put in a vase I was planning to have sent to my brothers room. Erik smirked as he followed me to the hallway and into my private office where I kept my vases. I placed my basket down and was about to go get one when I was pulled into his chest making me blush. I looked up at him with shocked eyes trying hard not to fall in deeper then I should be.

"Rose I..." Erik started to say, but I stopped him by placing my fingers against his lips and pulled away.

"Please don't make me love you Erik. We both know I'm engaged to be married and I can't do this no matter how much I love you." I whispered as a tear ran down my cheek. I heard Erik sigh and took some steps closer to me making me tense up as he hugged me from behind. He told me I didn't have to do this that we could run away together and leave all behind them. Oh how that sounded like a wonderful thing. But I just got my brother back everything was going back to normal and I finally making friends with Levi my new brother in law.

"I'm sorry Erik I can't, I won't do it." I whispered as it broke my heart more.

"I love you Rose Jaeger, never forget that." He whispered, before letting me go to leave. I silently cry hugging myself I turned around to stop him when I watched in horror something stabbing him through the chest as his blood splattered against my face. I watched with wide eyes as I ran to catch him as I let out a scream. The creature disappeared before I could get a go look at him or her. I tried to heal him with my magic but it wasn't working. I quickly ripped off a piece of my shirt to try and stop the bleeding.

"Why! Why is this happening?!" I yelled

"Why! Why is this happening?!" I yelled. The door flew open to reveal my brother and his friends and mate.

"Rose! Omg what the fuck happened!" Eren asked as he began to help me to try and save him.

"I don't know! One minute he was about to leave after we were done talking and the next I see him being stabbed by some creature!" I cried, as I felt his pulse getting weak. I told Eren my magic wasn't healing him and his powers weren't either. I watched Eren lick Eriks blood then spat it out quickly.

"Silver Poison," Eren growled, as his eyes turned gold. Silver poison was incurable for us vampires. Once it gets into our blood stream there's no stopping it. The only man I truly loved, my real mate laid here dying and I couldn't stop it. I felt a shaky hand on my cheek making me look down to see him fucking smiling.

"You idiot what are you smiling about? You're dying!" I cried while growling down at him.

"Because I get to die in your arms. In the arms of the woman I love. My sweet angel. I love you." Erik spoke weakly making me cry harder.

"I-I love you too! D-Don't leave me Erik p-please." I chocked, while begging for this all to be a nightmare and when I wake up he would be fine. We would be back to normal of secret flirting and glances while talking for hours making it look like we were just friends. But it wasn't this was real. I leaned down and kissed him softly as he kissed back before going limp in my arms.

"No. No Erik please come back." I cried as I shook his cold body. Eren pulled me away making me scream and cry as the guards came in and took him away. My grandmother took me from Eren to get me cleaned up as I cried into my hands. I could hear my grandfather and Eren talk about finding the killer. I noticed Sirius ran down to me with worried eyes.

"Rose love are you alright your covered in blood!" Sirius asked, his eyes showed worried and relief. I gave him a small nod as he and grandmother took me to my room as I told him what had happen.

**Shadow person**

I know master said to wait, but I was growing bored of waiting to have some fun. Besides I can easily make it look like the rat did this. Oh yes the rat that the master loved more then me! I will show him that I'm the more loyal servant and the rat is a waste of time. I watched from the shadows as the princess cried her heart over her dead lover making me smirk brighter. Oh how I enjoyed the sounds of screams and crying and begging from my pray. Now to go to report to master after cleaning myself up and putting the evidence in the rats room.

**there we go another chapter done I'm sorry it's short but it's all I have time for right now. I will try to make them longer but with having the night shift where I work makes me extremely tired so I'm trying just bare with me and I will have more soon! Hope you enjoyed and leave a like and comment. So yeah bye! I don't own anything but the storyline, plot and my own characters**