Chapter 2: the wolf named Ceil

~Eren's pro~

The next morning I woke up to the squeak of the bar door opening. I looked to see Levi standing in the door way. I smiled a little as I got up and got ready for training. Last time I trained with the others I kinda accidentally transformed and sent Jean into a tree. After Levi had got me out from the nab of my neck I walked over to Jean saying I didn't know horse faces could fly. I chuckled to myself of the memory as I got up to follow Captain Levi out to the field.

"What's so funny Jaeger?" He asked, looking at me confused.

"Just a funny memory sir." I answered.

I got lost in thought about the dreams I was having. Maybe I should talk to Hanji about them since they could be from the experiments she had been doing on me lately. I was so lost in thought that I bumped into my Levi that I fell down. Levi turned around and glared at me. I gulped when I saw his glare meaning I was in for some hell today.

"Jaeger! Since you have so much time to day dream, you can give me 40 laps now!" He ordered, pointing for me to get moving.

I groaned as I got up and went to do my laps. At least I will be able to think without getting in trouble. Why did the girl come to me every night? Was it my past from a previous life I had? Oh come on that's stupid recreations and that crap aren't real. But I need answers. The question was how the hell am I going to get them. Ugh this sucks between the Titan war, my love life, and now this. I life was a bitch. Forever. I promised that girl we'd be together forever. Does that mean I failed her?

"Oi brat that's it your laps are done!" Levi yelled, snapping me from the thoughts.

Was I really thinking that long that I didn't notice. I walked back over to find out what we were going to do next when I felt a punch to my face. I held my cheek and looked at Levi with confusion. He stared at me then swung at me again. I quickly guarded myself realizing what was going on. Hand to hand combat.

**Sorry not good at writing fight scenes**

After a few hours of training Levi let me have the rest of the day to rest since I managed to strike him twice. Which was a new record in my book. I went looking for Mikasa and Armin to hang out for a bit. I ran into Commander Erwin asking him if had seen them. He told me they were in the cafeteria. I thanked him while walking there. Armin waved me over when I walked into the room. I sat down with a sigh of relief to finally relax.

"You ok Eren? You don't look good." Armin asked.

"Yeah just tired from training." I answered, waving it off.

I could tell Mikasa and him didn't buy it, but I wasn't going to bring them into my problems. Mikasa tugged on my sleeve asking if I really was alright. I nodded with a smile. I knew she was in love with me, but I only saw her as a sister and nothing more. I laughed when Armin told me looked cute together. Armin was the only one who knew I was gay and was in love with the captain. He would tease me by saying I was cute with Mikasa to keep up appearances. I mean in this day an age no one accepted men loving other men. It was rare to find someone who accepted it. Thankfully Armin was one of them. We were having fun when my head began to hurt a little. That's when I heard the voice again.

"Why did you leave me? Come home brother."

I groaned in pain as I held my head. The voice sound sad, broken, hurt, and lost. Armin and Mikasa surrounded me asking what was wrong. I waved them off saying it was just a headache. I stood up and walked towards the door saying I just need some fresh air. When I got out side I saw a wolf. It was one from the other night. It walked over to me making me freeze. I waited for it to attack, but it never came. I felt him rub up against my leg making me smile. The wolf was beautiful with it black and white fur. It's eyes were sky blue.