chapter 17: lets spend time together..........NOT

~Rose's prov~

I sighed as I closed my book I had brought from my library to my room to read to have some privacy. Eren has been busy with Levi trying to find out what was going on around here. I looked into the fire place watching the fire dance beautiful. It remains me of Erik. Oh my Erik I am so sorry I couldn't save you that night. I wiped the tear away that rolled down my cheek. A soft knock came to my door.

"Enter!" I yelled as I cleaned myself up a little. Sirius poked his head in with sad loving eyes that I wish I could love him back like he deserves.

"I'm sorry love am I distributing you?" He asked. I smiled while saying a soft no as I walked over to him and hugged him around his neck. He hugged me around my waist a little tighter then normal. I brushed it off thinking he was worried about that night with Erik thinking it could have been me.

"What can I do for you my future husband?" I asked.

"Well I was hoping that maybe we could spend some allow time together. What do you say?" Sirius asked, with pledging eyes. I thought it over and nodded telling him that was a wonderful idea since we are to be married and all. Maybe I can move on with Sirius help. I told him I would meet him in the grand hall in ten minutes. Sirius smiled bright at me and kissed me softly on the lips, but I couldn't help but feel disgusted with myself as I tasted Erik's lips on his. Once he was gone I started to hum to myself then began to softly sing.

(Start song)

I trembled as I got dressed then walked down the hallway trembling as I kept softly singing to myself. I stopped singing when I came to the end of my song to see Eren and Sirius talking about something. I jumped when I felt someone tap my shoulder. I turned around to see a woman I have never seen before at all. She had long strawberry blonde hair and was the same height as me.

"I'm sorry to startle you princess, but I'm Petra I'm your new house maid." Petra said, smiling at me. I smiled back while shaking her hand until I caught a sniff of wolf vain. A drug that can knock a vampire out in few seconds. I turned to call out to Eren and Sirius, but she grabbed me from behind and placed her sharp claws against my throat.

"Unless you want me to kill you now I suggest you stop fighting it and take a small nap. My master wishes to me you." I hear her whisper into my ear as my world goes black.

~few hours later~

I woke up to the sounds of water dripping to the floor. I weakly look around to see myself in a dungeon that was barely lite. I stood up and walked to the bars, but I didn't get close I as I looked down to see me chained down by silver cuffs. I growled as my eyes turned to gold. I was pissed off. I quickly turned to the door that opened to see a young man in front of me that looked a little like my father.

" Hello Rose, it's wonderful to finally meet you

" Hello Rose, it's wonderful to finally meet you." He said.

"Who are you and where am I?" I growled. He chuckled as waved his wrist as the room magically changed into something more homey. I watched him sit down by the fireplace offering me a seat. I slowly and carefully walked and sat down while looking around. I noticed Petra standing the corner of the room smirking at me. He poured each of us a cup of blood to drink.

"This is my family's home. I'm the new master of it."

"Congratulations, but what does it have to do with me?" I asked, looking down at the blood to make sure it wasn't poisoned. He chuckled saying it was safe to drink as he took a sip of his. I watched him for a moment before I began to drink mine.

"You see Rose, what it has to do with you is your family destroyed mine and now I will destroy yours." He said smirking. I lunged at him only to be stopped by a chocking spell as he held his hand up. I watched him walk closer to me and softy stroked my cheek making me shiver.

"It's a shame really if we didn't share one thing I would make you mine when I was done with your family. Oh wait I still will after our blood would make our child unstoppable." He said throwing me across the room as I hit my head on the wall. I tried to catch my breath while glaring at him. If I didn't have these damn cuffs I would rip them both to shreds. Petra walked over to me and pulled me up by the hair to come face to face with him. I growled as I watched him get closer to it. I waited for the right moment then bit into his ear ripping it off and spat it out at him.

"Go to hell! I will never be yours!" I spat at him. He glared at me then slapped me across the face before holding the side of his face.

"I would be careful dearie, or I will have my second agent kill your brother and brother in law in seconds before they realize what happened." He growled, showing me an image in the mirror of Sirius with Levi and Eren. I watched in horror and worried about what fate would befall them. I begged him not to hurt them as tears ran down my face. He chuckled as he knelt down next to me and softly kissed my cheek.

"Welcome to your new home," He whispered into my ear making me shiver. I watched him walk away towards the door. I yelled for him to stop as I weakly stood up. He asked me what was it now.

"What's your name? I should at least know that about my future husband." I mumbled as I sat down on the bed.

" Oh my dear sister my name is Zeke Yaeger and I'm your half brother." He answered, making me look at him shocked and discussed with what he wanted to do with me. But I thought me and Eren were father's only kids. What is going on here. Please brother come save me and stop this before it's to late.

**OK so I just want to say with work I've been super busy since I work at UPS and we got hit with a lot of trucks the past few weeks making me to tired to write. But thank God I have two days off now to relax and write so hopefully I get more chapters out for both stories before work Sunday. Anyways thanks for sticking with me and my stories and I will see you in the next chapter. Author-chan out peace! :3 **