Chapter 18: now my sister there will be hell to pay

~Eren's prov~

Now my fucking sister is missing. I will kill them. I will find who is behind this and let Hanji experiment on them to her/he's heart content. I had to go and meet the others outside the barrier to let them back in. I saddled my horse with Levi by my side since I knew he was worried I would just run off to find her. I was lost in thought when I felt a hand on mine. I looked up at Levi and held his hand back giving it a small squeeze.

"We will find her brat don't worry." Levi said. I knocked with a small smile as we rode faster to make it in time so they wouldn't be waiting long. We made it outside the barrier to see Armin and Erwin talking with Hanji while Mikasa leaned against a tree. Armin looked over and waved at me as Mikasa tackled me into a hug when she saw me. I held her as she silently cried into my shirt. I pet her head softly mumbling sorry that I didn't come and tell her sooner.

"Don't ever die on me again." Mikasa mumbled to me. I nodded as I told them that we should head back to the palace. I heard Levi's possessive growl making me chuckle as I walk over to him and nuzzled into his neck.

"Calm down love, you know I belong to you." I said, kissing his cheek. Levi blushed while mumbling about stupid embarrassing brats and kisses making me laugh. I nodded to Commander Erwin who nodded back with a smile. When we arrived my grandfather looked very pissed off and serious about something.

"Grandfather what's wrong?" I asked.

"Eren we have a traitor in the palace, have you noticed how everyone in the palace is worried and wants to find Rose," He asked as we followed him inside after introducing the others. I nodded as I looked around carefully.

"Whose the one person that is acting calm and not worried at all?" He asked as turned away to make it look like grandfather was welcoming them when I noticed who he meant. Sirius. That fucking bastard I will kill him. My eyes flashed golden as my beast took over. Levi and the others were gonna stop me, but grandfather told them not interfere. I had him hanging by his neck in my hand then threw him across the building sending outside into palace grounds.

"Tell me where she is now!" I snarled, as I walked over to him as he tired to stand up. I ran over kicking him in the stomach. He coughed up some blood as he stood up glaring at me. He smirked as he snapped his fingers as a shadow woman appeared in front of me. I avoid her claws as best as possible cause I could smell the silver poison coming off of them. As I dodged her claws she took the opening to kick me away from them making growl. I watched the shadow woman appear beside Sirius helping him up while kissing his cheek. It made me sick to my stomach to watch such a thing.

"How could you Sirius? Where is my sister?" I growled at him as Levi helped me stand up.

"Well she is with my master of course and probably getting used as the whore she is." He said, chuckling.
Levi held me back while glaring at Sirius with angry filled eyes as well.

"Tell me Eren can a woman love and feel again when she is broken and used?" He asked, me. I was pissed as I ran at him that bitch was in my way. I watched him disappear as I fought the shadow woman. Her moves reminded me of the survey corps fighting style for hand to hand combat. I noticed Levi coming behind making me smirk as I told her it was over. Before she could fully turn around to look Levi kicked her in the back of her head knocking her out cold. Note to self never piss Levi off. We watched as the shadows fell off her body to relieve Petra making everyone gasp. I looked at Levi to see the hurt and pissed off look in his eyes. I ordered the guards to take her down into the dungeon.

"Hanji can you go and check on her and see what you can find out along with Erwin and the others?" I asked her as I looked at Levi with worried eyes. Hanji grinned wildly while nodding as she dragged everyone away. I slowly walked over to Levi and picked him up carefully in case he snapped at me. I used my speed to make it back to our room and lock the door so we could talk. I set him down gently on the bed while holding him close.

"Levi baby are you ok?" I asked.

"No I'm not! The woman I saw as my family! My sister is alive and killing people and also kidnapped your sister whose probably being abused and raped as we speak!" Levi snapped as he glared at me then looked back down at his lap. I knew this was going to be hard for us to over come, but we will find a way. I crawled into bed and hugged Levi close while trying to tell him it wasn't his fault that everything will turn out ok in the end. I felt him nod in my chest as I rocked him to sleep. We will find you Rose just hang on a little longer.

~Roses prov~

He came down every night now to try and have his way with me. In the end I would fight him off to end up being beaten until I was slightly unconscious. I watched him pace back and forth. I noticed Sirius come into the dungeon making me quietly growl. Zeke glared at me and kicked me in the stomach yelling for me to be quiet you bitch.

"What do we do now master?" Sirius asked. I shivered when I saw that look in his eyes and smirk.

"We give him a show." He said. I backed away up into the wall as they grabbed me by my hair and hung me by the wrists of my chains. I watched a mirror appear before me as the back of my dress and corset was ripped off.

"ROSE!" I heard Eren's voice. I looked up to see him and Levi watching in horror.

"Hello Eren, pleasure to finally meet you." Zeke said, as he stood in front of me with a whip in hand. Eren snarled as he asked who he was and to give me back right now.

"My name is Zeke, your half brother and I'm afraid I can't do that. You see she is my new play thing." I listened to Zeke speak as he ran his hands all over my body making me whimper and cry. Suddenly I felt the leather of the whip hit my back making me scream in pain while crying.

"You bastard stop it! Don't you dare harm her." Eren yelled.

"Come to my home ALONE. We must have a sibling reunion. If anyone else shows up, our sister will die and the blood with be on ur hands," Zeke said.

"NO EREN FORGET ABOUT ME! DON'T COME I BEG YOU!" I started to tell before Sirius gagged me while holding a knife to my throat. He told Eren he had three days to get here or I will die. I watched Eren and Levi disappear from my sight as a tear ran down my cheek.

~Eren's prov~

I threw the mirror as I lost sight of my sister with my apparently half brother. The sight of Rose haunted me as she was bloody, cut, and bruised. I'm coming Rose and I will end this.

"Levi I...." I started to say when he placed his fingers to my lips then softly kissed me.

"I understand, bring her back home." Levi told me. I smiled bright and kissed him passionately then ran off to go get ready to go. I'm coming Rose just hang on a little longer.

**Ok guys here's a new chapter unfortunately Levi's hot singer is on hold cause my computer crashed and I lost the chapters I was gonna post so I have to rewrite them but will have them for you soon. I hope you enjoy this new chapter and continue to read my stories, author-chan out peace! ✌**