Chapter 7: I will find you Eren

Author: I'm sorry I haven't updated. I was getting ready for Otakon and plus work and it's been hectic. Anyways I want to thank all of the 104 people that gave my story a chance and those who gave it a star or a comment thank you so much and I will update as fast as I can.

~Levi's prov~
It's been months since Eren was taking from us from me. I had distorted my room from frustration. Where could they have taken you Eren! I haven't slept, eaten, or bath. I stood up on weak legs to keep looking over the maps I had on my desk. I need to find him. Everyone was give me sad, sympathetic eyes that pissed me off. What were they doing to help! All they did was tell me to give up Eren is gone, I needed to move on. But I won't! Not until I put his body in the cold hard ground myself. What did they want with him? Could it be his Titan blood? No it has to be something else, but what.

"Levi?"

I look up to see Hanji with a tray of food in her hands. I glared at her then went back to work. I heard her sigh as she walked closer to the desk.

"Levi I know you want to find him, but you doing this to yourself won't help! What would Eren say if he saw you like this!" Hanji scolded me.

I look over at myself in the broke mirror to see me look a mess. I cringed to see myself like this and unfortunately she was right. Eren wouldn't want to see me like this. I hear his voice behind me scolding me making me grit my teeth as I tried to hold the tears in. Damn you all! Damn you as well Eren! I scoffed her off and sat down grabbing the bowl and began to eat. I look at Hanji with a glare as she gave me a small smile.

"I just don't understand why they want with Eren? Plus he's dead!" I growled.

"It could be cause of his Titan blood Levi." Hanji answered, sitting down a cross from me. I shook my head no as I looked down at my food. It had to be something else, but what? Eren had been perfectly fine until that night we woke him up when he was dreaming about his mother. But that couldn't be it. But then why would he look like he was lost or if he heard someone's calling for him? Could it been those people's fault that Eren hadn't been himself? It had to be! That day makes sense now when I over heard him talking to Ceil about dreams.

I shot up and ran out the door looking for Ceil. I had searched everywhere except there. I walked to the basement door taking a gulp. I haven't been in Eren's room since his execution. Slowly I made my way down into the dark room. I turned on an oil lamp that hung on the edge of the door frame to find Ceil on Eren's bed. He looked so peaceful like he was waiting for Eren to return. I walked over and sat down on a chair just staring at him as he did the same. After an hour of sitting and staring at each other he finally fell asleep. This was stupid thinking I could get answers out of a damn wolf. I have officially lost my damn mind. I crawled into Eren's bed and fell fast asleep as his scent made me feel safe.

~Levi's dream~

I stood in a garden with some many different beautiful flowers that I have ever seen. I was to busy staring at the garden I didn't hear someone coming my way. I was startled by the voice as I turned around when it spoke.

"Come on Levi it's just me."

I looked at him with wide eyes. There he stood my Eren, my brat! I walked slowly towards him incase he would disappear if I got to close. Eren smirked at me as he met me half way. I stared up into his honey golden eyes just as I wanted for so long.

"Eren. It's you. How are you here?" I asked.

"Because I brought you here Levi. Tell me how far and long will you go to find me?" He asked, walking past me. I looked at him shocked at his question. I told him as far and as long as it takes if I could put his body to rest in the place he belongs. I watched Eren's body to see his reaction. But all I saw was his shoulder slump down.