Chapter 21: The end................ or is it?

~Eren's prov~

It's been a few months since the incident happened with Zeke and Mikasa. I was still pissed around my adoptive sister would betray me like that.  I went looking around the castle for Levi to see how he was doing since the whole Petra and family thing. I ran into Rose and asked if she had seen him at all. She told me he was in the library in the royal documents section saying something about research on his families clan. I thanked her while taking my leave for the library. I walked through the sections until I saw Levi hunched over a small table with his reading glasses on. He looked so cute when he was trying to concentrate on something like this. I quietly snuck behind him to look over to see him reading up on his father. I know he was upset about not knowing who his father was. I only knew Draco a for a few years before he died protecting my grandfather.

"You know your dad was the one who taught me how to fight when I was about four and five. He always kicked my ass." I said, chuckling at the memory as I see a small smile appear on his face. Levi looked up at me and softly kissed my cheek while thanking me for sharing my memories. I nodded while answering any questions that I could as I tried to remember as much as I could about his father. Levi was telling me about how his whole family had been protecting through the whole invasion that happened along time ago. Rose and I were six when the invasion happened and my mother with Aunt Kurchel were trying to distract us from the noise outside the doors.  But all me and Rose thought is was grown ups fighting over something. I told Levi about that night on how me and Rose were separated and how much it hurt to leave everyone I knew and loved that night. Levi frowned with sad eyes, but I chuckled saying that it was also the reason I got to meet him making him blush.

I noticed Levi was a little pale making me sigh as I pulled the papers away. He glared at me then flinched when he saw my upset face. I pulled him into my lap and undone some of my buttons.

"Drink  Levi, you can't go without blood more then a few days until you fully learn to control your thirst." I told him. Levi mumbled what sounded like an apology to me as he bite into my neck making me moan a little. Man it just had to be fucking mating season when this shit was happening. I was soon brought out of my thought when I felt Levi grind against me. I growled into his ear while grabbing his ass telling him not to start something he couldn't handle. Levi smirked at me telling me to do my worse. That's it. I flew him against the table pinning him down as I attacked his neck with bites and kisses while working my way down as I ripped his clothes off. Levi shivered and moaned while grinding his hard bulge against mine making my pants even tighter and uncomfortable. I pulled my belt off tying his arms above his head as I tied it to the post of the table. I grinned as  I heard him whimper as I pulled away from his body and lifted his leg on to my shoulder kissing my way down to his hip.

"E-Eren please d-don't tease me." Levi whimpered, out to me.

"Oh but I'm having fun listening to the cute sounds you are making Levi, I just listening to you beg for my cock to be put inside of your hot tight little ass." I purred into his hip as I held his hip down with my free hand. I began to kiss around his cock while softly blowing on the tip watching him squirm around trying to get some kind of friction to his cock.  I looked up to see him watching me with a bright red face as he tried to catch his breath. I slowly licked my lips before looking at his cock then took a long slow lick of his cock with the tip of my tongue making him shiver and whine wanting more. I quickly took his cock into my mouth making him scream in pleasure as he threw his head back. I bobbed my head as fast and as hard as I could while holding his hips down every time he would try to buck his hips.

"EREN PLEASE! S-STOP TEASING ME~! FUCK ME PLEASE! PLEASE FUCK ME AND LET ME CARRY YOUR CHILD! FILL ME UP WITH SO MUCH THAT I WILL BE FULL FOR DAYS! FUCK ME DADDY!" Levi screamed/begged as I kept sucking on his cock while watching him. I chuckled against his cock while thrusting three fingers into his cute little tight ass. I let go of his cock as I sat up with a dark smirk watching him ride my fingers to try get some release before I pulled my fingers out. I leaned over him and rubbed my cock against his entrance as I nibbled on his ear. 

"So you want it that bad my love?" I asked, teasingly putting just the tip in then pulling out making him whimper.

"Yes! Yes please daddy fuck me until I can't walk daddy. Please put that thick hard long cock inside of me! I want your baby." Levi begged, as he bucked his hips against me. I growled telling him that he was in for it now. I threw both of his legs over my shoulders while leaning over his slim body and began to pound into him. I grabbed the edge of the table to thrust deeper inside of him listening him beg and moan for more like a little slut. I groaned in pleasure and pain when I felt the heels of his feet dig into my shoulder blades. I quickly cut the belt that held his hands and quickly picked him up thrusting him up and down on my cock as I stood there learning against the table for support. I felt him clutch my hair pulling me into a deep passionate kiss.  I growled into his ear telling him to cum as I grabbed his cock stroking him in time with my thrusts. Levi screamed that he was cumming as he through his head back. I growled as I bit into his neck making him hotter around my cock making me cum as I groaned his name against his ear.  I flopped down on the chair tired as Levi leaned against my chest resting while trying to catch his breath.

"I love you Eren," Levi mumbled against my shoulder making me smile. I nuzzle into his hair taking in his scent while kissing the top of his head.

"I love you too, my beautiful mate my Levi." I whispered back to him.

We sat there quietly with happy smiles on our faces until I heard a squeal from behind us making Levi blush bright red as we see my sister covering her face in embarrassment. I chuckled nervously as I rub the back of my neck as I reached for mine and Levi's clothes. Rose glared at us after getting over being embarrassed.

"I don't care if you have sex in my library, but make sure you clean up and not to get that stuff on my books." Rose said, as she left us to get cleaned up. Levi growled and glared at me saying there were never doing that again making me laugh as I helped him get cleaned up. I couldn't wait to see his belly big with our children.

**SORRY IT TOOK ME FOREVER IVE BEEN SICK BUSY WITH WORK AND PLUS I HAD A BLAST AT OTAKON!  So please enjoy the new chapter and remember I don't know anything but my own characters and the storyline I made up**