Chapter 11: the arrival and the masquerade of reuniting two lovers part one

~Levi's prov~
❌-don't play song yet
After two days of traveling we had finally arrived at the palace. It was breath taking. When I thought of vampires I thought old creepy castles, but this was beautiful. I smelt the salt in the air and looked over to see a vast majority of water. The place looked more like a city all on its own. I wondered what it was like for Eren to grow up here.

We made it to the front gate to see Rose standing there waiting for us with a bright smile

We made it to the front gate to see Rose standing there waiting for us with a bright smile. She was beautiful I will admit and had a lot of questions to ask her when it came to Eren and courting. Rose looked like royalty as she walked over to us.

I bowed down to her along with the others making her laugh

"Now. Now. None of that Levi. We will be family soon and friends of Eren's do not have to bow to me." Rose said, giggling as she pulled me into a hug. I glared at Hanji and Armin as I heard them chuckle behind their hands. I slowly hug her back as I felt so uncomfortable. She let go looking at me with a bright smile. I watched the others get crushed into a hug making me smirk as they had trouble breathing from them. Rose told us to follow her that she would show us our rooms. I watched people run around getting everything ready for tonight. I wondered where Eren could be. I was about to ask where he was but she beat me to it.

"It's noon so my brother will be outside training. So you will see him at the masquerade tonight." Rose answered.

"How did you know I was going to ask that?"

"I saw the look in your eyes, plus you keep looking around with excitement. By the way, I do apologize for my generals behavior that night we took Eren." Rose apologized, smiling at me with pledging sorry eyes. I nodded telling her that I accepted the apology. This made her smile bright and hooked her arm around mine. We had to stop a few times for her to yell about some places being filthy that needed to be cleaned. Now I see why Eren was the only one who didn't complain about cleaning. After showing Armin and Hanji their rooms it just left me and Rose alone. I had to admit I was a bit nervous seeing how she could kill me easily.

"Miss, Rose may I ask you something?" I asked, breaking the silence. Rose looked at me and nodded as a go ahead jester. I bite the inside of my lip asking her how to court Eren in their ways. I couldn't stop the blush that came to my cheeks when she giggled.