Taking Our Chance - [ヘタリア] Hetalia ③

All prompts by heathers-and-feathers! I believe there are two more of these, if you even read this...

Run... Just run

No, no, no! He can't be gone. He's Mattie, he can't be gone. My body shook violently as tears came streaming down. Netherlands held me tightly as if I was going to fall apart as we sped down the road. Others tried shooting down the vampires that were too fast for their own good. Even with all the machine guns and explosives, there was more to replace them. They never ended.

The trucks skidded and almost fell over when they made a sharp turn onto a muddy road. The potholes caused the vehicle to bounce roughly and my head felt like it was going to burst.

"Dammit, why wont they go away?!" America yelled trying to control the steering wheel.

I knew we were nearing up on our hide out and with our persistent predators, we couldn't go there yet unless we want everybody else to die.

"America!" I called with a raspy voice from crying, "go a different direction. They'll get into the hide out if we show them where it is!"

America cursed and made another sharp turn and the other drivers went the same way getting the idea. But through the trees and other debris, we saw the entrance of out underground base under attack by a second group of blood suckers.

Nations ran around using the ammo that they had trying to fight them off. The truck screeched to a halt and our eyes widened.

When did they find it? How did they find it?

We all rushed out newly armed once we were close enough to the others so they could get more guns, too. I neared up in Switzerland who was shouting and vibrating from the recoil of his gun.

"You don't fucking mess with a goddamn neutral country!"