Ichijo Kurosaki [Dreaming of a Better Tomorrow] Living in a Dream

Ionno. This plot just randomly came to my head and I didn't know what to do with it so I just put it in this contest. It seemed to fit with all the other obvious dream things. So this is like a Bleach AU (like everybody is just regular humans). Horror/Angst. It's in first person but reader insert :/ Ichigo might be OOC

-Dreaming of a Better Tomorrow-

The dream that I had a last night was so different, intense. So I am going to speak about it.

I awoke with a start. Screaming alarming my senses. Stumbling out of my bed, I ran outside to the source of the commotion. There I see a streak of strawberry-blond running frantically away from some monster. It wasn't an evil soul. I didn't know what it was.

"Orihime!" I called after her. I couldn't bare it even in this dream state as she got killed with a single swipe of a claw. Red liquid splattered against the walls and sidewalk.

I couldn't control my dream but I seemed to be able to function my body fully. So I run. I ran away from the horror until I heard my name being called further up. Then it seemed like another beast materialized right beside me to chomp at my flesh but some other force took my place. My eyes dilated at the sight of Uryu bleeding profusely from his shoulder all the way down. His face clearly showed his pain, struggling to stay standing. "Go, [Name]. Ichigo is waiting for you!"

This time my body carried off on it's own. I reach Ichigo in a matter of seconds though it felt longer because of my mind shutting off. Shielding itself from the horror.

The orange-haired teen was already laying on the ground in his own blood mortally wounded. he showed no pain or sadness as I walked up but more like relieved and delighted. I dropped to my knees and with shaking hands, placed his hand to my cheek. Ice cold, it felt. I wanted no more than to wake up.

"I love you, [Name]," he whispered. Racking sobs prevented me from saying anything or if I did it would be too strangled. "I'm glad you're okay. Sorry I can't protect you anymore."

His hand fell limp as I screamed in my head to wake.

Only, I never woke up from the nightmare...

-.-.-.-.-

Do you guys get it?? Sorry, I probably ruined it for you by putting this here =_=