Dear 'Love', You're Complicated [SpainxReaderxRomano] ⑥

Well, due to the deadline and for my brain not working I decided to make the ending like this at last minute besides having alternate endings where you ended up with either Romano or Spain. Hopefully this doesn't suck... =_=

-You're such an idiot to think that I don't love you back-

The next day you sat on your couch watching a cliche love movie feeling glum. You expected to go to the dance that was this night, but a certain two ruined the mood. The opening of your front door heightened your senses and you got up to investigate. Carefully grabbing a book to throw at the intruder you moved quickly to the front line. Your armed hand fell limp at your side once you saw Belgium gleefully standing there.

"What are you doing here?" you placed your hands at your hips. She let out a carefree laugh and walked in the direction of your bedroom like she was invited.

"To get you ready for a surprise!"

"What surprise?"

"God [Name], you ask too many questions all the time," she looked back at you. You opened your mouth to say a retort but instead followed her into your room. You watched your Belgian friend raid your closet frowning whenever she left an item on the floor.

"Ah~, perfect!" Belgium exclaimed holding up a red dress you haven't worn in a while. Feeling the need to ask another question, though you probably wont get an answer, you asked anyway.

"Whats so special that I have to wear a dress? Your not bringing me to the dance, are you?" You informed her before that you weren't up for going to the event earlier and it took quite a long time for her to accept your choice. But she always had a knack to change her mind the next minute and find a way to bring you to the place she wanted.

"Nope. Now put this on or else I'm going to make you eat all the waffles I make," she showed a sly, cat-like smile.

~.~.~.~.~

Moments later after getting all prettied up by Belgium, you were ushered into her car. You continued to pout as she brought you to some destination. You didn't care to predict where you were going, absentmindedly watching the scenery through the window. When she cut the engine you snapped out of your daydream.

"You better tell me you enjoyed it or else they totally owe me," Belgium winked. With your curiosity growing, you got out of the car and noticed a trail at your feet. You turned around only to see your friend drive off and decided this was the way you are supposed to go. Luckily, the path didn't last long and you smirked when you recognized Spain's backyard.

Music that came from a single guitar filled the air and the fragrance of fresh food made you inhale deeply. You neared up in the table filled with the said food and smiled at the men who set it up for you.

"So, I take it you made up?" you raised your eyebrows at Spain and Romano. Spain halted his song and placed the guitar down to smile at you.

"In a way," he shrugged, "we hope that you can forgive us."

"And if you hate us now, its fine if you want to go," Romano grumbled and blushed.

You smirked wider and strutted up to them. "Silly boys, since I can't choose one of you, I'm going to have to have both of you."