France | θɦ, ɪʂ ɪʈ ɭɵⱱɘʡ | Fem!England

She really thought he wasn't going to show up. Entry for jimmyjamm's contest 'Smooth Moves'. France x Fem!England. Fluff. Words: 338. I PROMISED MYSELF THAT I WOULD NOT USE FRANCE OR EVEN ENGLAND FOR THIS CONTEST! /headdesk But this was too perfect to pass up that I'll do it this once.

If I followed you home, would you keep me?

Alice bit her lip to keep the tears from falling and clenched her tiny but strong fists.

“That bastard showed me up,” she stood up and started stomping her way back to where her house was. She waited for a whole hour and not one sighting of him.

But then she stopped. There he was a couple of yards away panting, beads of sweat running down his face. He ran all the way here from somewhere.

“Where were you? With another one of your girlfriends?” Alice spat.

N-non! I am so sorry! They held me up at work, I told them that I needed to go but they wouldn't let me! Please try and forgive me.” Francis looked so sincere and desperate; like this was his last chance to live. But there were two different ways to infer about his disheveled suit and messy blond hair.

She analyzed his deep blue eyes trying to find the lie but she found none.

“Why should I believe you?” She wanted to believe him, but she was afraid of the future were she finds out something she didn't want to.

His heavy breathing finally slowed down and a cool breeze picked up stirring stray leaves into the air. It created such a romantic setting that Alice blushed in spite of it.

His parted lips raised up into a smile and he held up a hand.

“You may think I go for every woman that passes by, though that's just me showing my love for the world. You're the only one who I have a special love for. Why else do you think I would run all the way here?”

Francis winked and walked closer to Alice.

Feeling her shyness taking over, she crossed her arms and stuck her nose into the air. “F-fine. I forgive you.”

His chuckle made her cheeks inflame with a blush as he pulled her into an embrace.

So if I followed you home, would you keep me, then?