Chapter 2(Whatever You Want)

As you may know already I had nothing to do,so...I hung myself up side down on the pull up thing that hangs above my door,yes very difficult so why not I bored as hell.

My dad came around my room and asked if I wanted to go for Chinese

"Yeah sure just give me a minute" 

"Sure hun,be quick so we can head to the mall for your concert outfit before they close"

-At The Mall-

"Why not those with these and these" I grabbed a white crop top and ripped dark blue jeans with black Adidas.

"Umm how about this shirt with those jeans and  those Adidas...?" He grabbing a plain white shirt. 

"Dad what's wrong with this one" pointing to the crop top.

"Shows off a bit to much" giving me a 'are you serious' face

"If that's the problem then let's get a long skirt"

"Whatever you want, just show less" he chuckled and headed to the long skirt store.

"Oh shit" I ran to one that was on display...

"Dad this one,this is the one I want" I said running towards the entrance.

"With a crop top please that skirt must go up at least above the belly button"i begged him.

"Fine, let's go get it"he said giving up.

"Yay" (outfit available at beginning)

After my little celebration we went for some nude colored sandals to complete it.

-Day Of The Concert-

I can't believe it,the day I have been waiting for is here,

"I'm going to meet my idol, I'm going to meet my idol" I rant while dancing already to to leave.

"Hun here is your ticket and...VIP Pass!" OH MY HOLY MOTHER OF SHIT!!

"WHAT! DID YOU ACTUALLY HAVE TO?...BUT THIS...YOU'RE THE BEST DAD" I said giving him a hug , I then hear knocks at the door and go open it.

"Hey ready to go?" Dylan asked as i opened the door wider for my dad to see who it was.

"Yeah" i said smiling.

"Good afternoon Mr.Parkerson" he said.

"Same to you kiddo,well have fun but not to much"he said waving at us.

"Dad,I am not into him I already told you" I whined.

"But you guys look cute together" he chuckled. 

"Dad..."

"Ok, ok I'll get inside bye hun" he shut the door.

"Sorry about that"

"It's alright,I am use to it" he laughed.

We got in the car and drove like crazy just kidding don't want to die before meeting my idol hehe...

"You look beautiful as always" he said. 

"Thanks, you look cute and guess what I got a VIP PASS" I showed him my pass with a smile.

"Same, my mom just surprised me with it"he smiled like a maniac.

"Same with my father" I laughed.

"How are your bros?" he asked.

"Them little assholes got syrup and feathers on me as I got home the other day" i laughed. But I do love them little devils

-At The Concert-