Chapter 8 (...Yes)

-Before Sam's Visit

Charlie's POV

"Listen here, Charlie boy do the delievery and we won't hurt the girl,got that?" the boss said.

"Why are you putting her in this?! Why is it so important for me to make the delivery?! Why can't Georgie or Roberto do it?! Huh?!"

"Cause we don't want this to go wrong and who better than you to do it Charlie, you know we lost men last time, so we have to be careful, not to screw things up" he said.

"Are you in or not"

"Are you sure you won't hurt her if it's done?" i asked.

"Yes she will be fine but if something happens,you and the girl will pay the price, so yes or no?" he said

Yes.

No.

Yes.

No.

I don't know.

No.

Yes.

......

"...Yes" i said.

I have to keep her safe, i must find a way to keep her out of my problems. And this seems to be my only solution for now.

"Good boy, Charlie" he smiled.

He sits up and gives me a black suit case, telling me to go home and wait until he texts the details.

If only i could turn back time and decide never to join the Red Cobras. If only i could've have been more careful. If only...

I get in my car and started heading home but instead i ended up in a bar, the only thing that can help me forget everything for a while is a drink of tequila.

-2 hours later-

"Jack give...give me ano....another..."i said.

"Come on now, let's get you home" someone said.

"Noo...no i'm, i'm fine" i said laughing and patting the person in the back.

"Yeah, yeah come on" they said sternly.

"No...i'm ser-serious"

"Make sure he gets in the cab, we'll take his car to his place later" Jack said.

"No neeeed i-i can dri-drive" searching for my keys in my pocket.

"Opps! Scra-scratch tha-that i can't find my-my keys" i laughed again.

-Next Morning-

I hear my phone go off rolling over it to muffle the sound.

Beep.

Beep.

Beep.

Beep.

"Shhuut uppp" i groan and reach over to turn it off.

But not having a chance to find it i look around but guess what i pooped my pants...oh shit!

Sike, yeah like that would ever happen lol hahaha. Guess that alcohol still in my system.

But eventually i find my phone under my bed. What the fuck?! How the hell did it get down there?

I get up and head to the kitchen to make breakfast. Pancakes or Waffles? Both.

I grab the carton of milk and drink right from it because who else drinks it.

As i take my last bite of my waffel pancakes. My phone rang. Oh not now please. I check my screen. Unknown?

"Hello?"

"Charlie?"

"Yes, who is this?"

"Dude it's Dylan"

"Oh hey, wait how did you get my number?"

"Got it out of Sam's phone when she wasn't looking, anyways i wanted you know that she needs you now more than ever and i beg you to go see her, i want to see her happy again, could that be possible?" he said.

Sam? I haven't seen her in a while. My heart aches with pain, now that he brought her up. Could i see her one last time before anything can happen? Can we be happy one last time...

"Totally. How is she?"

"Dude she's 'looks' fine but she ain't herself anymore after what happened" he said lowly.

This is all my fault. I should have been careful, i should have never asked for her to hang out but every time i would fall for her again, her beautiful smile made my heart warm up a bit sike a whole lot and when she pulled me towards the couch to cuddle, oh how i needed to protect her in my arms...but wait a sec my boss decided to put her in this now he going to pay if she gets hurt.

With that i hang up, take a shower and put on dark blue jeans, white t-shirt with my leather jacket and head downstairs to put on my black vans.

I look for my keys and with success, head towards the door, down the hall to the elevator, to the first floor and in my car towards her house.

Boss' POV

"So either way he dies?...What the fuck does that suppose to mean?... Great just great, alright see you then buh bye" i hang up the phone.

"Any news boss?" Georgie asked.

"Umm...you know the money delivery trade, well Charlie boy is done for either way, if he goes and makes the trade they kill him there and done, if he don't make it there on time then they find him and shoot his guts out... How am i going to tell him this?" i rub my temples.

"Boss you don't have to we can lose one more guy, right? But we might not, Charlie boy is smart so i guess he is on his own" he said.

I really hope so...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lots of Love J.xx

[Comment Vote and Share:)]

Edited on: 12/07/20