Chapter 7 (I Love You)

- 1 week later-

Sam's POV

Xavier and his team have been in my house for a week now and i haven't had the greatest days, after everything was setup, they were on my tracks to where ever i went. I couldn't even have a nice private convo with my family or Dylan.

"So how has it been with the whole team thing?"

"Not good i can't have a single private convo with anyone, Dylan"

We now sat on my bed away from the whole issue downstairs.

"I bet they're recording this whole convo right now" he joked.

I didn't find it amusing I just wanted this whole thing to be over.

"Hey cheer up, at least you will be safe from any danger" he said seriously.

"But what if i had never met him, would this have never happened, would i have never fell in love with him?" i said now in tears.

I have missed Charlie very much, i guess i gotten over that fight and my life being in danger okay maybe not that part but i understand him now. I was just scare that i would die that night he told me. To never have another day to live to be together, to never get to be adults and have jobs or a career that i longed for.

Talking about Charlie, he has tried to contact me but i haven't answered any of his texts or calls, I just don't know what to do anymore.

"Don't worry, you will be fine, i bet he loves you as much as you love him, he wants you safe and sound or he would have never had told his pal about this" he hugged me.

I told Dylan everything about Charlie, and the gang within the second day they were here.

"I don't even know if he does..." i hug him tighter.

"Don't doubt it, i know it is hard to believe but i know he does" he whispered in my ear.

"Dylan?"

"Yeah?"

"Thanks for being there for me" i hug him once again.

"What are best friends for huh" he chuckled.

"Ooo before i forget i got you something, wait here" Dylan got up and went out to his car as I looked out the window and a few moments later he takes out a huge purple box and he walks back up to my room

"What is it?"

"Find out, open it " he smiled and set it down gently on the floor.

I open it a bit and before i opened it completely a puppy's head came out.

"Seriously Dylan?" i took it out of the box.

"This is so cute, when did you get it?" i asked and looked at the tag. Kisha.

"I got her for us last night before the pound closed"

"And it is your favorite kind of dog, German Shepherd mixed with a huskie" he smiled.

"Thanks Dylan but i would of liked any dog, this must have been a fortune" i said putting Kisha down.

"Actually i had no saying in it, the nice lady from there gave her to me no one had come around to adopt her" he said.

"But still thanks, your the best"

"I know, i know" he laughed.

We talked more and played with Kisha a while before Dylan had to leave for his shift this evening.

I sit in the living room watching a movie on Netflix with Kisha when i hear a knock at the door, i get up to quickly open it. Charlie.

"Why haven't you been ans..."

I couldn't resist the urge to hug him tight, i missed him so much.

"I missed you so much" i say still hugging him.

"Same here" he said putting his face in the crook of my neck.

We stayed like that until i let go and look up at him.

"Why didn't you answer my calls or texts?" He asked.

"Cause i didnt know what to do, a text or call wasn't something I wanted...all I wanted was you to be here. With me..."

I'm usually not a bitch baby about anything but i meant every word that moment I knew what I wanted and he was right in front me.

"I know you said you liked me but I feel much more than that, ever sin..."

I suddenly had my face cupped by his hands, immediatly feeling something warm on my lips, his lips. Never in a million years would I have thought this is how it would felt to have someone kiss you.

It was only us, me in his arms with my hands behind his neck pulling him down to me, a few moments passed and he looks down at me...

"You have been the best thing that has happened to me and i want you to know that i love you, i know i messed up and we have this problem now but we'll get through it together, okay" he said.

"I know we will, somehow but just know i love you too " i said and hug him tight like i am going to lose him if i let him go.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lots of Love J.xx

[Comment Vote and Share:)]

Edited on: 12/07/20