Chapter 5 (Yo boss/Leave!!)

-1 month later-

Samantha's POV

Omg we have one more month before we go to school, this sucks and my vacation just started to be honest, this ain't fair.

Charlie and i have been hanging out so much, he stays over at my house, most days of the week, lets say 3-4 days, haha lol.

We are now on my couch watching Power Rangers, i still dance to the theme song.

"Seriously?"

"Yes, deal with it Charms" i say half way thru my dance.

"Fine wake me when you're done" he says and he closes his eyes and pretends to sleep.

"Are you really not dancing with me?" i asked fake shocked.

He fakes snores and i go around the sofa and get behind him.

"Don't you dare..." he says and raises his index finger.

"What!? how did you know?" i asked.

"I sense your presence, duh" he said and leaned his head back and looked at me.

"Want to go to the beach?" he asked.

"Sure, let me get ready" i said running to my room and changing into a black crop top with dark blue shorts that reach my calfs with my bikini under and check my make up.

We don't take long before we are in the water wetting our bums off,i then feel eyes on me, i look around and i see no one, probably just me freaking out or something.

Georgie's POV

"Hey, yo boss got a little something for ya..." i said while looking at the couple at sea.

"What is it this time, this ain't better be another one of your stupid suspious"

"No, no boss this time is real big surprise" I smiled.

"Then what is this then?" He asked.

"Charlie boy got himself a girl, been watching them since last month, we actually can make him do what got to be done boss" i suggested.

"Good thinking Georgie, that might possibly work" he chuckled.

"Well boss just giving you a heads up, we can't just let Charlie boy just run around doing nothing"

"That Georgie deserves a raise"

"Really boss?" I asked.

"No scumbag, now get over here so we can start planing"

"Okay boss over and out"

I hang up and make my way to my car and drive to the boss' office. What a great way to get rich i would say hahahahaha. And a great way to get pay back for my nose.

Samantha's POV

We made it back to my house while Charlie made the call to order Chinese.

We ate and i was satisfied. It is one of the 3 things i would taken to an island for a life time, i would have Chinese food, water and a book i could never get tired of rereading. Which brings me to this question.

"Charms what are 3 things you would take if all lasted a lifetime.?" I said across the couch.

"Umm....lets see oranges,a book, and a gun with bullets or bow and arrow for hunting" tapping his fingers on his chin, in thought process.

"Wow i didn't even think of hunting" i said.

"What about you?"

"What thought was Chinese food, a book and water" i said.

"Dude water will be around the island"

"What would happen if it was salty water" i said raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah never thought of it that way" he laughed.

What a wonderful smile, he's funny, has been there for me and my family, I couldnt ask for more out of him then for him to feel the same way for me, I've had feeling for him I realized back in the hospital. I feel this feeling which  i can't really know what it is, but he always has an affect on me.

When i am sad he cheers me up, when i am crying, he is always there to hold me in his arms,what i mean is, that warms up my heart everytime we touch just bit, i feel butterflies when he looks at me.

"Sam?, Sam!" Charlie yelled.

"Yeah?" i snapped ouy of my thoughts.

"I really need to tell you something but i might have to... "He looked down.

Suddenly the room got colder, feeling what he was going to tell me next was something that would change my life.

"What? You might have to what if you tell me what?" I said nervously.

"I might not ever have the chance to say this.... i like you very much, but i am in this situation where if they know i hang out with you, they might use you for the sake of not doing the right choice for them" he said still not looking at me in the eyes.

"So...you're in some kind organization or gang group? Cause thats what i am getting from all this info" processing his information.

He stayed silent and few seconds later nodded giving me an answer.

"So you have my life in your hands? If i die or not? Cause your in a gang, so my life...is at risk!!" i asked.

"Well not at this moment, no but they will eventually find out, G has me on his bad side and will do anything to get payback for his...nose" he looked up at me.

"Wait so i die if you do something wrong with your gang issues?" i said, getting up and pacing back and forth across the livingroom.

"No, i would never let them happen just want you to know before it is too late" he said fumbling with his fingers on his lap.

"Why didn't you tell me this when we met or something" i pushing my hair back.

"Cause of what you are doing right now, you wouldn't have wanted to see me again" he said.

Omg my life is screwed, what will happen if they find out, will i die there and after.

"Sam, we have to be careful" he said worriedly.

"Me, you should have been careful, i know it sounds selfish but my life is at stake because of you" i pace again panickedly around the living room.

"Sam, i'm sorry" he said.

"Sorry won't cut it, Charlie" I said my breathing becoming uneven, my vision becoming blurry.

"Leave Charlie i need to think" i pointing to the door.

"Sam..." he started.

"I SAID LEAVE!" I pointed to the door again.

He shuts up and starts to make his way to the door, he opens the door looks back at me once more and walks out closing the door behind him.

I curl up in a ball on my couch and cried until i fell asleep, thinking of when i was happy with Charlie.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lots of Love J. xx

[Comment Vote and Share:)]

Edited on 11/25/20